Chapter 20

Continues from previous chapter...

Davina's pov

I'm led outside by Stefan and Damon who turn to face me with scowls on their faces. I'm use to Damon scowling at me but not Stefan.

"Okay just say whatever you have to say" I say with a sigh "YOU'RE MARRIED TO A MIKAELSON!" Damon yells making me winch slightly as his yelling hurt my ears.

"Yes I am married to a Mikaelson" I respond calmly "how could you?" Stefan asks looking disappointed. "How could I what Stefan? How could I fall in love and marry the man I love?" I retort "he's a monster" Stefan says "you don't know Kol like I do. He's good to me and he's a wonderful father" I respond "how could you not tell us you were married?" Stefan asks looking a bit calmer.

I scoff at his words "do you really expect I would ever tell him anything? No way I wasn't going to let him ruin my life!" I snap pointing at Damon who scowls. "You ruined our life!" He snaps making me glare at him "I did not ruin your life! So stop pining the blame on me because I won't let you bully and belittle me no more!" I snap taking him by surprise.

"Kol is Teddy's father. Why didn't you tell me?" Stefan asks trying to ease the tension between me and Damon. "It was my business and Kol was torn from us by Klaus now if you'll excuse me I'm going back inside to be with my husband and my daughter" I say beginning to turn away.

"You gave birth to a monster" Damon says just loud enough for me to hear and I instantly freeze and my blood boils. "What....did...you....say?" I seeth angrily as I turn back to face him. Damon smirks "your little brat is a monster just like her father" he says cockily and I lose all my cool as I yell and flick my hands forward sending Damon flying backwards.

I vamp speed over to him, clenching my fists and I I grab him by the scruff of his collar. "Don't you ever insult my little girl! She is far too sweet and innocent for your bullshit!" I snap as I punch him in the face before a sharp pain rings in my head causing me to drop to my knees. I hear chanting  so I look up to see Bonnie approaching me and using a spell to give me an amnerysum while also making me immobile so I can't move.

Kol's pov

I instantly lift my head up as I hear Davina yell from outside. I share a glance with Rebekah who also heard her "take Teddy, I'm going to check on Davina" I say she nods and grabs Teddy's hand as I walk away.

I reach outside and my blood boils as I find Damon pining Davina to the ground and beating her up while Stefan and Bonnie just stand there doing nothing. "How dare you lay a hand on my wife?!" I snap storming over and ripping Damon away from her and I quickly get him in a headlock.

"You despicable piece of a shit! Nobody hurts my wife and gets away with it" I snarl down his ear before snapping his neck and letting him drop to the ground as Elena comes running out along with my mother and brothers. "Damon!" Elena gasps as she rushes over to Damon as I move towards Davina.

Davina melts into my arms and I feel her shaking "he said he was going to kill me. The Bennett witch made me immobile so I couldn't move" she whimpers making my heart break and my blood boil at the same time. I glare at Bonnie "you're so dead witch" I snarl "she attacked Damon" she defends "I don't give a shit if she did. What I care about is you thinking you have the right to hurt her and you!" I snap looking at Stefan "how could you stand there and watch your sister being beaten up by your brother. Oh wait that's just something you're use too isn't it?!" I snap earning a glare from him.

"What did you say to me?" He asks squaring up to me like he's some tough boy but really he's a pathetic weak, coward.

"You heard me. It's just like you to stand by and watch your sister get abused. I mean that's what you did whenever that shithead of a man you called father beat the shit out of her" I snarl "I wanted to help" he defends and I just scoff. "You wanted to help her but you never did because you were too afraid too while I actually had the balls to do something about it" I snarl "is that what you call it? You took her from her family" he sneered making me bark back a laugh. "What family? She was being abused and neglected! I rescued her, I set her free while you did fuck all!" I yell pushing at him.

"Okay Kol that's enough" Esther speaks up walking over while I just keep on glaring at Stefan. "You're a shit brother Stefan and I hope you know that!" I snap before walking away with Davina who I pull close to me.

.
We head back into the mansion and head upstairs to fetch Teddy as we're going to a hotel for the night while things cool down at home.

"Mommy! Are you okay?" Teddy asks the second we enter the room she's in with Rebekah and sees her mother's upset. "Yes baby I'm okay. I just had a little argument with someone" Davina explains as she picks up Teddy. "Aw mommy they stupid" Teddy replies making me chuckle "yes they are very stupid" I respond as we leave the room and quietly exit the mansion while my mother is sending everyone home as she isn't pleased tonight has been ruined by Damon making a scene and I suppose I didn't help either but I was not going to stand there and do nothing when my wife had been mistreated and disrespected.

.
.
.
.
We arrive at a nice three star hotel and check ourselves in. I'm carrying Teddy who had fallen asleep in the car and as soon as we get to our room, I lay Teddy on the kiddie bed and quietly change her into some pyjamas.

"You okay love?" I ask Davina as she heads out onto the balcony once I've tucked Teddy into bed "I'm fine" she replies as I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her. "How are you really feeling?" I ask placing my chin on her shoulder as I start to sway us side to side making her giggle slightly.

"I'm feeling sick and tired of Damon's shit. I never once did anything wrong to him and he hates me for something that was out of my control. I can't choose who my parents are neither can Teddy" she replies as she turns around in my arms. "He didn't take our relationship well did he?" I ask knowing the answer already. "Did he heck? He was furious but I don't care, I love you and I love the way I feel when I'm with you so he can kissy ass but what really pisses me off is how he sees Teddy" she explains making me frown.

"How does he see Teddy?" I ask "well let's just put it this way, he didn't take the news well that I have a child with you, he was disgusted by it and he called her...." She trails off as I see tears brim her eyes but I also see anger in her eyes.

"What did he call her?" I ask using my thumb and forefinger to lift her chin up to make her look at me "he called her a monster" she replies making my body stiffen and my blood boils. "How could he even say that? Teddy is an angel" I say pondering why on earth he would ever call Teddy such a thing especially when he knows nothing about her.

"I don't know but I lost it when he called her a monster. I can take him hating me and calling me every name under the sun but I will not let him insult her, she's so sweet and innocent" she says with a sniffle so I just pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her, holding her against me.

"This isn't how I wanted tonight togo. I wanted tonight to go smoothly but it just went to shit because of Damon and Stefan. I'm sorry love I know you care about Stefan but he's no good right now, he stood there and allowed Damon to beat you" I say as I place a kiss on her forehead. "I know and that hurts. I thought Stefan cared about me" she says with her head against my chest "they don't deserve you love" I say before a smile appears on both our faces as we hear our little girls sweet voice ring out from the room.

"Mommy? Daddy? I wanna cuddle" she says in a cute voice "we're coming baby girl" Davina replies before heading back into the room. I follow after her and shut the balcony doors behind me.

Me and Davina lay on either side of Teddy so she's in the middle and we cuddle up to her. "We love you princess" I say quietly "I love you too mommy and daddy" she replies giving both of us a kiss on the cheek making my heart melt before I wrap one arm around her and Davina. .Teddy is lying on her back while Davina is lying on her side and glancing at me while having one arm around Teddy. I blow her a kiss to which she smiles and pretends to catch it before we both close our eyes and begin to fall asleep.

End of chapter

What did you think? Damon beat up Davina because Bonnie immobilized her making her defenseless. Damon insulted Teddy. Davina and Kol left with Teddy and went to a hotel for the night. What will happen next?

Vote and comment