1. Single

"One more question Jimin," Harry Oh, the world-famous celebrity's program host leaned towards his chair

"One more question Jimin," Harry Oh, the world-famous celebrity's program host leaned towards his chair. "Your fans all over the globe are dying to know, is Park Jimin still single?"

The cold shiver that broke out above his spine crumbled his skin, so Jimin faked a wide smile then rubbed his sweaty hands into his pants gulping nervously.

"Of course I am. My fans would have known if I wasn't."

The girls and boys in the studio went crazy screaming their lungs out when Jimin caught the proud face of his manager Seokjin in the back.

"Right now you can gladly say you're the most famous omega on the planet," Harry Oh sent him a wide grin. "How does it feel like?"

"Um... I'm not recording my vlogs for the fame, I just wanted to share my life with people around me, the same goes for my dance classes. Dancing is my life, I wouldn't exist without it."

"So humble, simply so humble. So Jimin, do you have an ideal type, how would you like your dream partner to be."

There were pins and needles in Jimin's ears, the studio lamps blending him making him dizzy when his throat dried so he reached for the water glass drinking down a few sips.

"He... or she," he corrected himself, his anxiety raising and the alpha presenter was for sure catching it in his scent. "So that person should be... nice, and kind-hearted, with a big beautiful heart, dark eyes, I mean I kind of like dark eyes, a little bit taller so I can look up into h... eyes, yes... with a sweet scent of fresh dew drops and... yes, beautiful inside out, I mean. I'm sorry, it's difficult to talk about it," he blushed taking the glass again to turn it in his palms and observe the transparent liquid inside.

"That's a pretty detailed image, I could almost believe you have someone on your mind right now," Harry Oh was piercing through him with his curious gaze.

"We all have our idols," whispered Jimin ignoring the heat on his face.

"Who's yours?"

"I'd rather keep it private for now," Jimin looked up at the presenter.

"It's ok, although your fans are dying to know. Right?"

The screams broke out, so Jimin lowered his head more, but fortunately the red light flickered and Harry Oh jumped from his seat to shake his hand and thank him for the interview.

Jimin was still dizzy finding his wobbly way outside his legs seemed like made out of wool.

"Hey! Good job there!" A known hand fell on his shoulder while the scent of grapefruit and blueberries hit his nostrils.

"I wasn't expecting the last set of questions," sweat was still rolling down Jimin's spine underneath his shirt when he turned towards the alpha who was his manager.

"You did great for your first huge live TV broadcast. So who is it, that idol of yours?" Seokjin nudged his side.

"No one you would know," Jimin blushed harder.