2. Are you lost

"Maybe I'll go upstairs for a beer?" Taehyung stopped at the glass door leading up to the penthouse, Jungkook had bought an apartment in after winning the title of champion of Asia last year

"Maybe I'll go upstairs for a beer?" Taehyung stopped at the glass door leading up to the penthouse, Jungkook had bought an apartment in after winning the title of champion of Asia last year. It was way more comfortable than their previous flat, a lot more space, a children's room for Jungminie, even Haneul had his own favorite armchair in the living room.

"My mum is staying over tonight, it would be awkward," Jungkook blushed squeezing the leash tighter.

"I'm beginning to think that mother of yours is some woman, don't end like last time," Taehyung raised his brow.

"Ah!" Jungkook let out a deep sigh.

He hated lying to his best friend, but had no choice now.

"My body is in pain I need to lay down," he muttered what was so true, the fight has been heavy, the opponent strong, his face still swollen and itching, breathing was causing pain between his ribs.

Good that Jimin loves me anyway, he thought chuckling catching the breeze of wind bringing his favorite scent from the square - waves and stardust, so Jungkook narrowed his eyes to spot the figure of a petite boy on the bench his insides responding with mad twisting.

"So have you finally opened up to someone new after the breakup five years ago?" Asked Taehyung watching him intensively. "Or is it just sex?"

"Just sex, you know I'm not doing dating," Jungkook avoided his friend's eyes.

"Don't get involved, you know you're not the smartest in choosing women."

"Don't even remind me," Jungkook sighed crouching down to pet Haneul.

The fluffy Labrador has been his companion for so many years and his family loved him as much.

"So gotta go, due to watching your fight I missed out on Jimin's first live TV appearance, but my sister had promised to record it for me, if she didn't," Taehyung became red in the face.

"That strange vlogger guy or someone?" Jungkook was speaking to the pavement.

"You know I have an undying crush on him. She texted me he is single and looks like he's gay too. He's an omega I'm an alpha, wouldn't it be the perfect match?"

Jungkook bit his lower lip not daring to look up at Taehyung.

"Anyway, when the championship is over you're going with me to his pole dance class."

"Can you imagine me doing pole dancing?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"I will die from stress if I go alone and see him with my bare eyes, will faint on spot, so you have to assist."

"I'm probably the worst person to assist you there," muttered Jungkook sighing.

"You're my only friend so you have no choice," Taehyung grinned.