41. Will you do me the honor

"He's in no danger now," doctor Namjoon had sweat drops sticking to his forehead when he had come out into the corridor where Jungkook had spent awful hours of almost going insane from worry

"What about..." his voice cracked.

"Both are in no danger for now," Namjoon tapped his shoulder.

"What does that mean?" He wished to yell.

"Relax. Right now you need to rest after the stress, tomorrow we will speak about the new situation."

Before Jungkook could ask some further questions rushed steps filled the corridor. Jimin's parents looked like ghosts when they were storming inside and from their hurt judging gazes he could read it all.

"Who is that?" Asked doctor Namjoon.

"Jimin's parents," Jungkook looked down feeling the rests of his strength leaving him, today Jimin was supposed to successfully audition for ballet school not... almost die, almost lose their baby...

"You," Jimin's mother approached him a second later he felt burning pain on his cheek when she slapped him harshly.

"Mrs!"

The numbness was moving down his whole body when he saw doctor Namjoon grabbing her wrist and stopping her hand. "I will not allow that inappropriate behavior in my clinic."

She broke out into hysterical sobs.

"My son's whole life is ruined! Where is he now!"

"I will not allow you near him in such a state," doctor Namjoon's voice was stone cold.

"Mrs.," Jungkook cleared his throat his blood boiling. "Don't break him completely. If you go in there and tell him how disappointed you are he will not survive that. He will definitely lose the baby then... please, don't take them away from me. I need them," Jungkook was feeling the cold tears storming down his face when he was looking at Jimin's parents, begging them to not to destroy that little family he had. "Please..."

Something changed in Jimin mum's eyes, but his father was still avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

"I want to see my son now," she said and Namjoon sighed giving her a sign to follow.

Jungkook was stumbling behind them like drunk, his heart pounding in his chest.

The door opened revealing Jimin's tiny figure curled up on the bed, his eyes widened in horror at the sight of his mother.

"Mum... I..." his jaw trembled.

The lady approached his bed, her shivering palm caressing over the mess of his blonde hair.

"Are you ok?" She asked looking up at Jungkook who kept her gaze leaning against a wall as his legs didn't want to hold him.

"Mum..."