9. Sweet behavior

Who would have thought

Jimin sighed caressing his palm over Jungminie's silky hair.

Who would have thought that we will end up like that, he considered watching his sleeping son cuddling to Bunny when Haneul has curled up at the edge of the bed.

The door cracked, the soft scent of dew and rain filled Jungminie's room changing Jimin into a glowing satellite like during their first night.

"Hi," Jungkook tiptoed into the room to lean over him and peck his lips.

"Hi," Jimin was falling completely into those doe eyes once again. "What took you so long?" He whispered.

"Ah!" Jungkook rubbed his face. "You can't imagine what Tae made me do today."

"What?" Jimin got up carefully to not to wake Jungminie up then took Jungkook's palm leading him into the corridor, down towards their bedroom to corner him on the bed.

"What is that sweet behavior?" Asked Jungkook caressing over his sides and thighs.

"I've missed you," Jimin captured his lips in hot open mouth kisses both panting madly, their heartbeats ringing against their chests.

"Couldn't wait to be home soon enough and do that," Jungkook was kissing hickeys into his neck although he shouldn't, if anyone in the company finds out, like the make up artist, but all thoughts faded in that passion they were working against each other with while trying to undress.

"No! Leave that on!" Protested Jimin when Jungkook was trying to lift his hoodie.

Jungkook sighed moving his hands down to squeeze his butts.

"I wish to see and kiss all of you each night," he muttered sending a heat wave down Jimin's body.

"Please, leave it on. I'm not attractive to your eyes anymore."

"Jimin you're perfection inside out. The most beautiful. I miss you," Jungkook looked up at him, sad doe eyes.

"I'm here touching and kissing you, how can you miss me?"

"I miss being with you fully without fear or any layers," Jungkook sighed again. "Damn Jimin, I'm your husband, your mate, do you really think I wouldn't have sex with you because of one single scar?"

Jungkook's question dangerous hanging in the air when Jimin sniffed.

"I wouldn't feel comfortable."

"Ok, ok... I get," Jungkook pulled his hoodie aside along the collar to press his lips to the mating mark and suck on it deeply when Jimin's whole body disconnected, as each time his husband was doing it.

I love you, you are perfection, whispered Jungkook in his head using that mental link of thoughts their kind had, but they weren't diving in very often.