48. Tonight

"Whenever you feel good enough later today record a short live to let your fans know you're out of the hospital," Seokjin sent him a serious gaze stopping the Lamborghini in front of the penthouse Jimin was living in

It was early morning three days after him losing consciousness on stage.

"I will try my best to do it," Jimin assured. "Thank you for driving me home."

"Should I lead you to the door?"

"Thank you but I'll manage," Jimin left the car waving to Seokjin who didn't send him a smile.
Was he mad? Was it the beginning of the end of his career?

His thoughts cloudy today, yet he ignored walking into the building to greet the guard.
The elevator so strange yet known carrying him up to floor 35. Jimin's heartbeat loud when he was rumbling the pockets for the key then pushed the door open to hear loud barking. Haneul was in the hall in seconds coming to say hello.

"Hi buddy, I've missed you," Jimin crouched down to cuddle the Labrador. "Have you taken good care of my boys?"

"He did," a low voice lifted all hair on his body.

There was Jungkook leaning against the hall wall wearing comfortable cloths.

"Hi," Jimin got up blushing, his stomach just goosebumps and tingling when he approached his husband who pulled his arms out to hug him tightly.

"I'm so happy you're back," Jungkook lifted his face in his hands and Jimin was falling without hold in that chocolate gaze.

"I've missed you the most," he whispered moving on his tiptoes to melt in Jungkook's lips, both standing there just hugging and kissing when Haneul was jumping around them hitting their legs with his tail.

"Haneul sit," Jungkook sighed pulling back.

"Is Minie in kindergarten?" Asked Jimin the temperature in his body raising.

"Yes, we're all alone here, not counting Haneul," Jungkook raised his brow.

"Um..."

"Come," his alpha suddenly lifted him by his hips carrying towards the bedroom.

"Jungkook it's early morning," Jimin squealed.

"Never to early to have you."

"For real?"

"For real," Jungkook winked spinning him around before placing him down and pressing to the mattress. "You just need to be a bit careful, I have a new tattoo," he muttered kissing over Jimin's neck sucking his skin in.

"What? Didn't you have better things to do when I wasn't around," Jimin shook his head.

"No, I was bored and worried, needed something nice to distract myself."

"What is it?" Jimin sighed.

"You have to discover yourself."

"I need to record a live," Jimin suddenly remembered.