48. Secret rut

"You look so beautiful, are you becoming prettier each day," Jungkook's eyes carried something Jimin has never seen in them when he got into his car that has been waiting in front of the ballet academy

It was already dark outside as he had finished his practice late.

"Jungkook," Jimin blushed but the alpha caught his chin in two fingers then slammed those hungry lips on his kissing him so deeply.

Their tongues met giving each other a wild massage, both panting when they pulled back.

"Your scent is different today, it's so good I can't even think straight," Jimin chuckled gluing his lips to his boyfriend's scent glade.

"I can't even start about your scent," he felt those big warm hands closing on his thigh in a way he has never been touched.

"Jungkook..."

"Can we go to mine?" The questions hanging between them as last time Jimin visited they had ended on the couch partly undressed making out so fiercely he had his chest and neck covered in hickeys.

"To do what?" He asked although his glowing body already knew the answer, it was there in Jungkook's gaze, in his scent.

"We will do only as much as you want to do," Jungkook was gasping touching up his body impatiently while making half of his face wet with sloppy kisses.

"I think I should go back home, my parents will be upset," Jimin took a deep breath in.

"Please, I need you to stay with me tonight," Jungkook begged his gaze desperate and Jimin nodded reaching for the seatbelt, his heart beating loudly, his mind leading a battle, as this here was the last thing he should be doing.

Just a frightened innocent teen going to the flat of a grown up alpha, whose scent was dangerous tonight, but the engine sounded, the car moved forward smoothly.
Jungkook seemed nervous tapping the steering wheel, both totally quiet, the city passing by when Jimin was still considering it heavily.

Way too soon the alpha parked along the street across that XVIIIth century building with seven floors, where he was owning a spacious rooftop apartment.

"Let's go," Jungkook caressed his palm then left the car so Jimin took a few breaths in before following very shyly, his legs weak, his heart weaker, but he was walking up the old stairs towards that strange elevator from over hundred years ago that was squeaking and rustling while slowly carrying them upstairs.

"Relax," Jungkook pulled him to his warm body leaving a wet mark of his kiss on the omega's cheek, but the elevator stopped, the door opened and they claimed those last few meters to the staircase.

You had to walk a floor up to Jungkook's flat, the wooden stairs squealing it's own melody, but Jimin was rather focused on that, the sound of the key in the lock.