49. Wall

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook leaned to his ear, while the local driver was speeding the car up on the bumpy jungle road

They have just landed and Jimin's anxiety was raising the closer they were to their destination.

"Our first night. You've had a rut back then, yet you have never even mentioned until we..."

"You would have run," Jungkook chuckled, as both knew it was the absolute truth. "Are you planning to run now?"

"I'm considering it," Jimin shook his head.

There wasn't anything he could lose, his innocence long gone replaced by that deep bond here.

"I will not run," he muttered hearing his husband's clear laughter.

"I'm counting on that," Jungkook squeezed his palm.

The car finally slowed down driving behind a huge gate.

"I've read this resort has been listed as one of the twenty most beautiful vacation spots on Earth," Jungkook was excited, his scent was giving it out.

The falling twilight revealing only the shapes of buildings and gardens, but Jimin could swear the scenery was breathtaking.

"I hope Minie went to sleep. Your mum needs some rest for sure."

"Don't worry about our son, he's in good hands," Jungkook was impatient, his alpha rut on the edge of insanity and he was definitely using the rests of his strength to keep so calm.

"Sirs, we're here," the driver stopped the car not so nicely then hurried to take their luggage out of the trunk.

"Ready?" Jungkook caressed down his back so Jimin nodded opening the door.

"Sir I will lead you to your house," the man started to roll their suitcases down an alley lit up by round yellow lamps. Jimin was trying to focus on his surroundings instead of the tension their approaching night was bringing.

This time at least he was absolutely aware of his alpha's state and was carrying the experience of their many years together, so many intimate encounters, so it will be easier to dive into that control less state.

All his life, trained as a ballet dancer since young years he was the most afraid of falling, of letting go, not holding on to being in charge of everything. Losing control during his heat five years ago had cost him his biggest dream, an ocean of pain, a deep trauma and mental illness that will take decades to heal, but it also had brought him here, to being a husband, a father, a famous vlogger and dancer, to Jungkook and Jungmine, the two most important people in his life.

"Sirs, I hope you will enjoy your stay, here's the key to the house, our staff is available for each of your wishes 24/7," the man grinned handing Jungkook a golden key set when Jimin looked up stunned at the impressive villa they were standing in front.