32. Knock

"Jimin," a low voice came raising all hair on his body as it couldn't be

It was just his imagination, the desire driving him crazy because he would wish for that to be real so badly.

"Jimin it's me, open the door," repeated the voice becoming gentle when Jimin rubbed himself deeper bending out on the bed to catch rapid breaths.

"Jimin, please open the door," that voice never stopped and he was trying to tell himself it's all a lie, just the guard trying to sound like Jungkook to lure him in, but then again no one knew about him and Jungkook.

Something like a lightning hit his nerves and he jumped up stumbling on the jeans that has slid down his legs while reaching the door and turning the lock open, his jaw trembling as what if it will be that huge ugly guy there.

The door slowly cracked, Jimin's heart beating so loudly it was almost leaving his chest.

"May I? Are you ok? Uh..."

The door opened revealing a tall young man in a dark coat over a black shirt, his sexy curls styled a bit messy, the earrings glittering in that lit up room, like those doe eyes scanning him up and down in surprise and Jimin felt a tear rolling over his cheek.

"Hey, it's ok, it's just heat, nothing we can't deal with," his husband closed the door locking it then approached to place his palms on his face.

"Jungkook."

"It's all ok, I've got you," protective arms of his alpha surrounded him putting the world back from pieces.

"You're here," whispered Jimin cuddling to his favorite chest.

"I had the feeling you'll get your heat when I was speaking to you last night so I've left Jungmine with your parents then took the first plane here."

Jimin let out a loud sigh as it was the most beautiful thing ever, but a new wave of arousal hit him especially as that scent of dew and rain was so delicious. Jungkook's skin burning when he touched underneath his shirt impatiently.

"It will be all ok," Jungkook chuckled leaning in to peck his lips then kiss into his neck and Jimin began to tear off his clothes to get to that skin immediately, Jungkook helping him while they were stumbling to the bed, where he was lifted by his hips then pressed to the mattress his alpha kissing into his lips like madness and Jimin was glowing, rubbing his length over those abs to find some release.

"Take me," he begged biting Jungkook's lips and pulling in his teeth.

The man slamming into him rapidly without any fore play, but he needed it like this now. To be fucked hard as his heat wanted salvation.

It seemed Jungkook was extremely aware of the state he's in, rocking inside him so roughly Jimin was sure he will be crawling tomorrow but he wouldn't dare to stop kissing over Jungkook's face hungrily, swallowing his lips, mushing that soft tongue while being taken so hard the whole bed was cracking.

Jungkook's sweat raining on him both swimming in it, just that t-shirt he had been wearing all day between them and Jimin disconnected their lips for a second to pull it up and throw away then fell back into deep open mouth kisses he was drowning in.

The fire underneath his skin restless and he was going as hard rocking himself in the same rhythm deeper and deeper onto that softness, so warm and wet, so good he was squeezing it in to hold it while begging to be taken even harder and Jungkook pulled from his lips sucking over his jaw and neck to suddenly bite in and spread that climax out in a destructive wave that was like an avalanche.

The sensual bite carrying him even further and he was coming recharging, coming again, riding over clouds. The spasms so rough he was yelling bending over the sheets, rocking harder that wave carrying him further till the fifth climax made his body relax a bit while Jungkook pulled out to come over him before collapsing on his body. Jimin's palms twitching on his alpha's back he caressed gently.

It was a breather before another storm as heat wasn't still done with him.

"Thank you for coming and rescuing me," he whispered.

Jungkook kissed his chest then moved up to stretch his lips out to peck his.

"I can not leave you in such a state. I'm here to help you through your heat, it's my husband's duty," there were naughty glitters in his eyes.

"Now I will survive it," Jimin relaxed, his body recharging too quickly and he knew in a few minutes he will be aroused again, but he had Jungkook here in his arms so he will be ok. They could have sex for days even. They knew each other's bodies inside out and always longed for each other.

"I feel it might be a long one. I haven't had a heat for almost a year," whispered Jimin seeing his own length hardening.

"It's ok, we will manage," Jungkook laughed caressing his hair back. "I'm damn tired and jet lagged, but I love you so much I can stay up for a few days and do nothing but love."

"You're an angel," Jimin smiled kissing Jungkook's lips gently to linger in their taste. "I will manage for a moment take a nap."

"You sure?" Jungkook made himself more comfortable on his chest.

"Yes sure, even holding you is helping me a lot," Jimin was trying to sound convincing although another heatwave was wrecking his body, his aroused d* hurting and throbbing for release.

"Wake me up when it will be too painful," muttered Jungkook resting his head on his chest then closing his eyes.

Jimin bit his lip staring at the ceiling while gently touching himself with one hand and playing with his husband's curls with the other one.

He hasn't had a heat for so long he has forgotten how annoying it was. Last time when he has gotten his heat they were in their honeymoon so they had spent five days in that bungalow almost not leaving the bedroom. That time the mating has triggered his heat, now he had been stressed and aroused for too long, missing Jungkook like crazy.

"Ah!" He moaned coming into his own hand, his moan loud but Jungkook didn't even hear, too lost in dreamland cuddling to him deeply with a smile on his face.

"Take a rest my angel, I'll help myself so far," Jimin chuckled kissing the top of Jungkook's head in between his wet hair, his heart so overtaken by love he had no idea how to deal with it, his body recharging immediately, his length hard like a stone again and he sighed pushing his fingers into both openings working hard, hoping it won't last for days, but he had Jungkook in his arms, it meant he will survive even the most painful heat.

Thank you so much for your love and worrying about Jimin's character so much. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jungkook coming and Jikook's hot time? What will happen now? Will Seokjin find out?

Much <3