12. Playing strangers

About 40 minutes later he was standing next to Seokjin in front of the ring when the room was slowly emptying

"Here!" Seokjin must have noticed someone as he raised his hand and Jimin's heartbeat sped up especially as there was Jungkook coming their was accompanied by his trainer and Taehyung.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a huge fan," Seokjin approached Jungkook shaking his hand firmly when Jimin was trying to ignore all butterflies raising in his stomach.

"Ah! It's Park Jimin! It's Park Jimin!" He heard Taehyung freaking out at his sight.

"Wow, the superstar vlogger and pole dancer," asked trainer Jung eyeing him up and down.

"He's a dancer," muttered Jungkook closing his fists, his brow still swollen, like his left cheek and the side of his lower lip.

Everyone seemed to ignore his remark though.

"Jungkook, take a photo with me and Jimin!" Taehyung gave his friend his phone then jumped to Jimin's side placing his arm around him resting his palm over his shoulder right on the mating mark and Jimin winced.

Seokjin's curious eyes turned his way but he felt Jungkook's palm taking away Taehyung's hand.

"What are you doing, can't you see that he's uncomfortable with you touching him?" Asked Jungkook through clenched teeth.

Taehyung's face became deeply red when Jimin chuckled, his alpha was over possessive and over protective at once.

"I'm sorry Jimin," Taehyung kept a polite distance to him smiling to the photo Jungkook clicked quickly. "So Jimin, I'm Kim Taehyung, your number one fan," he said grinning.

"Nice to meet you," Jimin glanced towards Jungkook hoping they can escape that sticky situation soon, check on Jungminie then stay in each other's arms till first dawn.

"So, would you like to go grab a drink with us," Taehyung pointed around himself.

"I don't think it will be a comfortable situation for him, he's a omega we're all alphas, he might not feel safe," said Jungkook blankly.

"Has the guy hit you too hard today! You're ruining something here!" Taehyung snapped when Jungkook sighed.

"It's ok, we can go for a little drink, I believe you're all gentlemen," muttered Jimin looking at Jungkook only. "Besides Seokjin will be with me and I trust him."

"Are you and Seokjin a thing?" Asked Taehyung becoming ghostly pale.

"No, he is my manager and my dear friend," Jimin chuckled.

But I'm taken, by the most amazing man in the world, he thought sending his husband a secret glance.

Oh how he wished to be all alone with Jungkook, kiss over all his bruises, get lost in his dew and rain scent.