5. Hurricne

All blood in Jimin's veins froze but Jungkook sprinted inside catching Jungminie into his arms covering his mouth whispering something to his ear

"I will go to the kitchen now, I need to... drink water," Jimin pressed the audio off faking a smile when Jungminie began to squeal in Jungkook's arms.

"Baby, please behave. You need to be quiet, dad Jimin has an important recording," begged Jungkook sending Jimin a tired gaze.

Jimin only pointed at the kitchen opening it for Haneul to fall out barking loudly, really it was the destruction let loose, but Jimin closed himself in the kitchen listening to the dog and his son making a horrible noise, praying they will freaking shut up when he opened the fridge then turned the tap of the water bottle slowly, a second later the door opened.

Jungkook's hair was standing in all directions, he had a barely zipped up jacket over the sweatpants he has been sleeping in and some slippers on while he was struggling with tying up Haneul's leash when Jungminie was pulling at his sleeve shouting "Dad!"

"I'm taking them for a walk, text once you're done, good luck."

Their eyes met briefly, the kitchen door banged. Jungminie was yelling, Haneul was barking. The house door banged, a total silence fell. Jimin took a loud breath in pressing the audio on.

"I'm so sorry, there was just... my manager wanted me to deliver the news to you today," stuttered Jimin knowing he can maybe convince his fans everything was normal in his life, but he will need a damn good excuse to sell to Seokjin later.

"So I'm invited to The Morning Show in LA in two weeks from now. Isn't it just exciting!" He was trying to talk himself out of that awkward situation.

What is your manager doing in your house so early?

You've just woken up, what is Seokjin doing there?

You're an omega, he's an alpha?

Do you guys date?

The comments were piling up taking his breath away.

Bang! The front door crushed open and Jimin thought he will jump out of his skin.

"I'm sorry guys, I need to prepare for today's schedule. See you soon. Love you a lot," he sent a finger heart then pressed the live off just in time before Haneul and Jungminie stormed the house like two tornadoes.

"Jimin? Are you still live?" Whispered Jungkook sticking his head into the kitchen.

"Fortunately not," Jimin leaned against the kitchen counter trembling madly, some tears rolling down his face.

Has he lost it all? Will they find out?

"Hey! What happened?" Jungkook approached wrapping him into his arms so Jimin cuddled to his exposed chest inhaling his skin.

That scent of dew and rain could always calm all his inner storms.

"I just can't do it anymore. I'm so lost," Jimin sniffed cuddling deeply into his alpha.

"Why to hide it then? Are you so ashamed of us?" Jungkook's whisper brought new shivers all over his body.

"You know exactly it's not about it. I want a second chance in life and this is my second chance. The company, they would have never contracted me if they knew I have a family," his chest was raising and falling especially when he met Jungkook's hurt gaze. "I have even signed a dating ban..."

"Sure, because this here is embarrassing," Jungkook moved from him when Jimin's heart broke.

"No, you know exactly it's the best. I love you, love Jungminie with all my heart. Wouldn't trade you two for anything in the world," Jimin's jaw trembled.

"Yet you never ever want to mention to your fans or manager that you have a husband and a child," Jungkook turned from him storming the kitchen slamming the door shut with impact.

"Jungkook..." Jimin lifted his hand to only grab air, his body sliced by so much pain he broke out into mad sobs barely able to catch his breath.

The door slammed again, a pair of strong arms tangled around him when Jungkook kissed the top of his head.

"I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I love you so much," whispered Jimin clinging to his husband as if his life depended on it, it somehow did, he could never imagine he could continue existence without his mate.

"I'm sorry babe, sorry for my harsh words," Jungkook was holding him using his thumbs to caress the tears off his face.

"Dad!" Jungminie's voice crumbled all hair on Jimin's body so he dried his face with his sleeve. "Dad Jiminm are you crying?" His baby's worried tone twisted his insides.

"I just have a runny nose, you know allergy," Jimin sent Jungminie a faint smile.

Whenever any of them was sad or broken, whenever there was an argument between them Jungminie was loosing his cheerfulness and was sulking around. Jimin hated it, so he needed to be strong for his baby.

"I'm building a house for Haneul," Jungminie was watching them with curiosity fumbling with a lego in his cute hands.

"A house for Haneul," Jungkook raised his brow. "So we will help you," he pulled Jimin closer sending in calming pheromones in his scent.

A bond like theirs could stand anything, right, thought Jimin looking up at his man.

"Sure we will help you Jungminie. Jungkookie go first I will bring you some sweets and snacks," Jimin moved on his tiptoes to peck Jungkook's lips and once again get lost in the taste.

"Dad!" Protested Jungminie as every time they were kissing.

"What baby," Jungkook was grinning when he walked to their son to lift him up and carry to the living room. "Dad can I join you for practice today?"

Jimin chuckled opening the fridge to find fresh fruit and prepare a sweet snack. Little Jungminie had his own boxing gloves as he was sometimes training with dad.

Jimin was sure Jungkook was Jungminie's biggest idol.

I love my boys so much, he thought cutting the fruit into bitable pieces, but his phone lit up, the caller Seokjin so all butterflies died immediately.

"Hello," he picked up heavy hearted.

"Jimin what was that mess today?"

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope I will be able to answer all your lovely comments next week

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope I will be able to answer all your lovely comments next week. What do you think about the chapter? Jikook's little argument and Jimin rescuing his live? What will he tell Seokjin?

Much <3