20. Jin's secret

"Hi guys, I haven't contacted to you for some time and I have missed you," Jimin turned the live on

It was the next day, after the morning rehearsal he was sitting in the practice room and because the things happening in his life were so unbearable he decided to voice them out to his fans once again.

"I'm sorry for that break in recording lives, but I wasn't so well lately."

The screen lit up with thousands of worry filled comments.

"No, I... I've been fine. It's about my dear friend," a cold shiver ran down his fine. "She... she's an omega and she has a really big problem lately and I would like to give her some advice, but I really don't know what to say. So my friend she has a family she's really happy with, but since birth she has a problem with intimacy. Her pregnancy was really difficult and traumatizing for her and..." Jimin bit his lip searching for the right words. "And now she is worried to be so close with her alpha because she doesn't want to ever be pregnant again. I mean she's on pills and stuff but she still doesn't feel safe and her alpha is mad at her, moved out of the house temporarily. She's really hurting, he is hurting. I really don't know what to advise her. Please give me some feedback in the comments I really need to understand her and her husband better to be able to be any support for her.

Anyway, I'm preparing for my LA trip. In three days I'm setting off and everything is almost ready, I'm so excited to share everything I have prepared with you. I worked hard. Today I'll have one more evening dance class and I've made a new routine this morning. It will be something totally different from my usual style. The subject is 'sexy' so stay tuned. I'm so happy I could have spoken to you, it lifted this huge burden off my chest. Need to go back to rehearsal, until next time, love you a lot," Jimin sent them a finger heart then pressed the red button to end the live and take a long breath.

'He is definitely self cautious after what is happening. I have been in a similar situation once and for a sensitive guy it really ruins his self confidence to see the omega not trusting him enough to involve into intimacy. It means he's not enough of a man for his partner, not worth the trust, so distancing himself is the only option, hope that helps, user CcHambi4.'

Jimin stopped scrolling reading though that comment underneath his video. It was another one in a similar tone and actually thinking about the conversation from last night it made perfect sense.

But I trust him, he thought looking around the dance class where in half an hour his students will train hard, Jungkook among them.

"Hey, how are you?" Seokjin opened the door glancing inside. "I had no idea your friend is dealing with so much, but smart move there, people have the feeling you trust them and consider them worthy to share your sorrows. I saw the streaming increased over the past few hours," his manager gave him thumbs up.

"I'm not doing it to increase views. My friend really needs help," he muttered.

"I know how sincere you are, I'm just telling that you're a born talent when it comes to marketing yourself. You have that intuition only a few have, others need years of studies and tons of books to read."

"I guess that's a compliment," Jimin blushed.

"I have no one to give compliments to, so you're welcome," Seokjin winked.

"And you're telling me to get some action," Jimin laughed shaking his head.

Seokjin went red slipping into the room closing the door firmly.

"I have a small problem which makes it almost impossible for me to get some action," he lowered his voice coming closer.

"What problem?" Jimin looked up on his manager buffed.

"It's a secret, so don't tell anyone," Seokjin took place on the floor close to him and Jimin nodded completely unsure what was yet to come.

"I'm only attracted to a special type of people," his manager was even redder.

"What type of people."

"Alphas. Ok, I'm only into alphas and yes, I'm an alpha myself so most people find it super creepy. It almost impossible to find an alpha who would like to bed another alpha," Seokjin rubbed the side of his neck awkwardly. "But I'm like that, can't help. Omega's and betas are cute, don't get me wrong, but that's not what makes me weak."

Jimin nodded watching Seokjin's still burning face, suddenly feeling so much sympathy.

"I get it," he whispered rubbing his manager's arm. "One day you will find your alpha."

"Um, thanks," Seokjin smiled awkwardly. "So now you know my dirty secret."

"Don't judge yourself for what you feel or who you want. There's no right or wrong in love... I mean... that totally sounded like some motivation quote crap."

Both burst out into laughter unable to stop for long minutes, but when Seokjin got up to wish him a good dance class and return to work Jimin could swear something consolidated in their friendship bringing out the best in it.

Thank you for supporting this story and all your love. What do you think about Jimin asking his fans for advice and the answer he has received? What do you think about Jin's secret? Will he be able to find someone for himself?

Much <3