31. Run

The demanding voice of the officer was almost breaking the rests of his sanity, but his hand closed on something and he took that strange thing out from his pocket investigating it

"What do you have there?" Asked the officer.

"A stone," whispered Jimin completely caught up into observing that small gray shape.

Here Dad Jimin for you, so it can do magic for you, a child's voice sounded in his head.

Jungmine...

Rough a heavy hand landed on his shoulder bringing another wave of pain into his mating mark so Jimin raised his eyes open to see a stranger's face with burning hungry red eyes right above of himself.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled turning around to sprint down the street and leave those alphas there.

His heart beating loudly, his skin in tingles, his body in pain from the arousal and he fell through bushes onto a large car park in front of a supermarket walking like drunk falling against cars.

There was a bang of the car door when he stopped leaning against some hood panting madly.

"Do you need help? Oh... Park Jimin?"

He looked up to see a woman about his age her fear filled eyes resting on him.

"I just need a moment..." he whispered.

"You're in your heat. Shouldn't you be somewhere safe not out here in the street where every alpha can..." her voice cracked.

Her scent of acorn and pineapple hitting him. She was an omega.

"Yes, I need to reach my hotel room," he said looking into the car to see a little girl in a child's seat looking at him with huge eyes.

"Give me the name of the hotel I will bring you there," said the woman sending him a reassuring smile.

"For real? You're rescuing my life here," Jimin hid Jungmine's stone walking around the car to fall on the passenger's seat.

"I know how it is," the woman blushed sitting behind the steering wheel.

"Are you done with your shopping. If not I can wait."

"It's ok, we will finish shopping later, right Allie?" The woman leaned to the backseat to caress the girl's hair.

"Your daughter is cute," muttered Jimin finally feeling safe again.

"Yes, she is. I'm Monica by the way."

"You know me, so..."

"I'm watching your vlogs and lives, you're a huge inspiration for me," she smiled genuinely.

Jimin blushed, still until now he had no idea why people liked his content.

"Thank you," he muttered fighting to keep his aroused state at ease, especially with the baby in the car.