17. DawnDizzy

"Yes?" asked Jungkook, his tone irritated

"I..." Jimin ran out of words.

"I don't have time, I have my morning training with trainer Jung."

"I'm sorry... sorry to disturb you."

A silence fell, Jimin was biting his lips.

"I'm sorry again... for disturbing."

"Jimin, what is it?" Jungkook's tone changed.

"No it's just... forget..."

Jungkook sighed another awkward silence fell.

"Please if you can pick Jungminie up from kindergarten, he misses you so much, he was crying asking when you'll come ba... to see him again," Jimin's voice was trembling.

"Sure, I will pick him up. Anything else?" Jungkook's tone returned to cold and reserved again.

"No... I... wish you a good day, bye," Jimin pressed the call off closing his eyes but the tears were still rolling down his face, his mating mark sliced by sudden pain.

"Please come back to me, I miss you the most," he whispered to the silence of the car.

"Here!" Tae lifted his hand catching Jungkook's attention.

Shit, Jungkook swore in his head quickening his steps out of the gym building. It was after 5 pm and he was about to drive to the kindergarten and pick up his son, but there were Tae and two of his other university friends standing in front of his car.

"I need to pick up something for my mum," muttered Jungkook sprinting their way.

"Come on, don't be complicated, we need to cure your break up and what's the best for it, a night out hitting clubs drinking," Tae grinned.

"Guys, that's... I really can not."

"What is trainer Jung forbidding?" Tae winked.

"I... need to do a phone call," Jungkook sighed walking down the pavement so far from them he was sure they can't hear when he called mum heavy hearted.

"Honey, what happened?" Her tone carried worry.

"Can you pick Jungminie up from kindergarten now, I've got a problem with Tae can not go there and I have told Jimin I will pick him up."

"So you should do it, you and Jimin really don't need another reason to argue."

"I can not, damn! There are three guys from my class here, we're going to hit a bar, I need to put my act up," he was walking up and down the pavement trembling.

"Ok, I will do it, but I'm not the one who will explain it to Jimin."

"Ok," he bit his lip. "Thank you for your help mum."