4. Morning vlog

"LA," Seokjin grinned widely while entering the backstage of Jimin's photo shoot set holding a colorful piece of paper up

"What?" Jimin squeezed his eyes to see clearer.

"LA babe, guess who's going?"

"Who?"

"You. After the insane success of your appearance at Harry Oh's you've got invited to the Morning Show in LA. Isn't that exciting."

"Wow! For real!" Jimin jumped up from his chair grabbing the card Seokjin was holding. "Is that a ticket?"

"Yes, in two weeks we're going and guess what, to make it even more exciting your secret admirer has invited you to his exclusive vip party."

"Who?" Jimin's stomach twisted unpleasantly.

"I shouldn't tell, but he is the genius music producer called Mozart of this generation, do you know who I'm talking about?"

"No," Jimin bit his lip staring at the clock on the opposite wall hoping Jungkook has made it on time to pick Jungminie up from kindergarten as he had a free day today to rest after yesterday's fight.

"Jimin don't make a face like that. I'm talking about Min Suga."

"What? That super famous producer and rap star!"

"Yes, the same, he has his eyes on you, he's a single alpha so you know," Seokjin raised his brow meaningfully when Jimin tensed.

"I guess I'll skip the party then," he muttered returning to the seat allowing the make up artist to finish styling his hair.

"Jimin, you really need some action boy," Seokjin's hand landed on his right shoulder and he winced as it hurt each time someone who wasn't his husband or son was touching the area of his mating mark. "You're young, pretty, famous, girls and guys all over the world are dying to have you, yet you're living like a nun," Seokjin nudged his arm.

Wouldn't say that, thought Jimin blushing, if you had the slightest idea how he has made me come last night, his whole body glowing up like a lit candle at the memory of Jungkook's touch.
Couldn't that schedule finish quicker so he would dive into the safe interior of his beautiful flat, cuddle to Jungminie inhaling his scent of waves and dew, the perfect mixture of their scents, then when his baby goes to sleep become one with glowing stars in his husband's arms.

"Ah!" Jimin sighed leaning against the chair.

"I care about your love life bud," Seokjin winked.

"I've signed a dating ban," muttered Jimin.

"Come one, that's just about some hard stuff like getting involved or having a boyfriend, or girlfriend, but I'm assuming you prefer guys."

"Ah!"

"No one is saying no to a little fun with a hot star producer. What happens in LA stays in LA."

"I'll leave the fun for someone else, I'm only focusing on my career," Jimin looked into the mirror scanning his own face.