42. Call you mate

Jimin was speaking to the phone, sitting in that swinging chair on the terrace of the bungalow when a magnificent sunset was playing out on the beach

Jimin was speaking to the phone, sitting in that swinging chair on the terrace of the bungalow when a magnificent sunset was playing out on the beach. Jungkook stopped in the door waiting till his husband will finish the live, that soft voice he loved nostalgic today.

"See you soon, love you a lot," Jimin sent a finger heart to the camera then placed the phone aside looking his way.

The red ball of the Solar System's heart falling into the ocean when Jungkook got up approaching that comfortable armchair that was looking like a butterfly cocoon.

"Come here," Jimin stretched his arms out slipping aside so both fitted into the warm fabric, the limited space making them squeeze to each other, their faces just inches apart, while Jungkook's fingers were tracing over his husband's exposed thighs impatiently.

"Kookie, are you happy with the choice you have made?" Jimin's soft lips glued to his briefly.

"Yes, very happy, are you?"

Jimin nodded cuddling even deeper into him, caressing his whole hand down the tattoos on his bare chest.

"Will you be ok with us doing something special tonight?" Jungkook's voice was raspy from tension, his whole body glowing and all he wished for was to press his husband to the bed and make love till sunrise.

Jimin looked away though, his smile fading.

"Kookie... you mean sex right?"

"Yes, I mean sex, but not only," Jungkook sighed kissing Jimin's pulp lips delicately. "I will be gentle. You're on the pills so we're safe," he was begging unable to hold that fire back any longer, it had been freaking three years and seven months since their last time.

"What do you mean by not only?" Jimin's jaw trembled.

"I want to mate. Can I mate you?"

His husband's eyes became so huge from shock, the silence long, just Jimin's small palms running up and down his body.

"I'm all yours, why do you even think like you need to ask," he whispered after a longer moment.

"For real? But you know mating means sex with a knot," Jungkook needed a freaking confirmation for that stunning statement.

Jimin only nodded not daring to look up at him.

"Are you ok with us doing that?"

Another quick nod.