52. Little alpha

"So

"So..." Jimin was too afraid to even look up at his manager now that they are all alone. "You know the whole story and you know why I have done it. Why I haven't told anything... will you  terminate my contract?" The questions came out so unexpectedly he even shocked himself.

"I will not terminate your contract. You are our best selling celebrity," said Seokjin and Jimin risked to make eye contact. "What you did wasn't in any way good or something I'm approving especially as we have marketed you as a single omega, one the majority of your fans are wishing to date."

"Would you have signed a contract with me if you had known?" Asked Jimin watching the alpha's eyes turning into troubled.

"I would have thought about it harder, but Jungkook is a huge name in the boxing scene and your son is absolutely adorable, besides there's something about you that leaves people as fascinated as speechless, so I guess I would have signed the contract with you anyway."
Jimin's heart began to race, as what Seokjin was saying was so different than what he has expected.

"Unfortunately now we have a huge issue to solve. Since Jungkook has told me I'm thinking about solutions."

Jimin nodded biting his lip playing with the coffee cup in his hands.

"Knowing your story I totally understand why you have done it. What that ballet school did to you, this was absolutely unacceptable and I think it's time for the world to know and those bastards to take consequences."

"What do you mean?" Jimin looked up scared.

"I want you to tell your fans your whole story, so they will understand like me. I'd start from introducing them to Jungmine, they will be more forgiving once they see him," Seokjin winked.

"I think I'm not ready yet."

"I'm not telling you to do it today, but as soon as possible. Can you come to the company tomorrow, we will speak about it, the whole team will brainstorm ideas. We need to do it the right way to save your career, ok?"

There were sudden tears leaving Jimin's eyes when he was watching Seokjin absolutely stunned as the last thing he has expected was so much kindness and support.

"Seokjin, you've made my husband cry," Jimin shivered hearing Jungkook's amused tone.

"It's all my charm," Seokjin caressed his own hair back in a theatrical way. "Can you give us five more minutes?" He asked.

"Ok, Jungmine we will see the restaurant garden," Jungkook took the boy's hand leading him outside when Jimin was looking behind them.

"There's one more thing I want to talk about, but it's a bit personal," Seokjin blushed.

"Ok," Jimin became anxious.

"Um... you know I like alphas, right?"

"Yes, you've told me."

"Right, so... maybe it's an unusual request but do you happen to have the number to Jungkook's best friend," Seokjin was speaking to the table clothing.

"You mean Taehyung?"

"Yes... the last time we've met he caught my eye and I wanted to try to ask him out, I mean the chances of success are very low, but I want to try."

"Um... Tae is mad at us since he had found out who we are to each other, but I can organize his number for you. Who knows, maybe you'll succeed. I will keep my fingers crossed."

"Thank you," Seokjin was still red but had a genuine smile when they were watching Jungkook leading Jungmine out of the garden, the boy holding a flower he had definitely picked there.

"Dad Jimin! Look! It's for you!" Jungmine ran to him lifting the flower with glittering eyes.

"Oh, for me. Thank you so much," Jimin's heart warmed up when he took the flower leaning in to hug his son.

"He's a little alpha, knows how to wrap omegas around his finger," Seokjin laughed.

"Has that after his father," Jimin blushed lifting Jungmine into his lap while looking up at Jungkook falling unconditionally once again.

So the first challenge was a total success.

"The winner for tonight, automatically qualifying himself for the second round, ladies and gentlemen, Jeon Jungkook!" The moderator was yelling, when the press was approaching the ring, the flashlights crazy.

Jimin was giving standing ovations to his husband totally exhausted but super proud. The past three hours have been horror, of watching the fight that went on for so long, but Jungkook was finally done with his fist opponent in the world championship.

I'm so proud of you, whispered Jimin using their thoughts connection so Jungkook smiled in a tired way.

There was still a lot of blood dripping off his bruised brow and lower lip, his face slowly swelling up.

"It's Park Jimin! It's Park Jimin!" People where gossiping shooting photos of him when he left the stand for vip spectators assisted by bodyguards, the way backstage long, but there was trainer Jung speaking to the press so Jimin slipped around that crowd fastening his steps to finally reach Jungkook's changing room.

"May I?" He asked seeing the team's physiotherapist and doctor treating Jungkook.

"Um... Mr. Park, I know you're a big fan but only people from the close circle are allowed in here now," the doctor raised his voice not so nicely.

"I thought I'm the closest person to my husband," muttered Jimin even chuckling at the dropped jaws when he approached the couch Jungkook was lying at.

Thank you so much for your feedback and the amazing 100K reads. To thank you I will post a surprise chapter next week.
So what do you think about Jimin's conversation with Seokjin, how will Jungkook's team react to Jimin's words?

Much <3