34. Presents for an angel

"Ah

"Ah..." Jungkook rubbed his face sitting up.

"I need to get a shower. Put something on and my schedules and Seokjin! We have told Seokjin you're here! Everything is lost, right?" Jimin began to sob curling up on the mattress.
No it couldn't be, what if Hailo Entertainment will kick him out for this.

Has his whole life shuttered again because of stupid sex.

"Jimin, relax. Seokjin was ok with me staying here. He understands how heat works, but we really need to catch the fastest plane back after your performance tomorrow night. Jungmine needs us," Jungkook's voice was serious.

"Jungmine," whispered Jimin tracing his fingertips down the scar, he has forgotten Jungminie's existence almost completely through the last days. "You've seen the scar," he muttered.

"And? I've seen it many times," Jungkook sighed.

"I'm going to take a shower and put something on... call Seokjin," Jimin got up still wrapped up into the duvet stumbling to the bathroom.

The stream was warm hitting the goosebumps on his skin, his fingers drawing the scar... and Jungkook has seen it for days.

I hate you, Jimin hit his belly wishing that stupid bent out part would hide in and be perfectly flat again. Oh how he was missing his old body, one he had never felt self cautious about, so he could wear anything, not like now, always choosing clothes carefully to hide that imperfection.
How could anyone even find him attractive with that body not even starting about getting intimate. Jimin was sniffing washing himself quickly to finally slip into the pajamas and cover that shameful belly.

There was only the bedside lamp on in the bedroom what he was thankful for sitting down on the mattress breathing in rapidly, too afraid Jungkook will be mad again.

"Are you better?" Jungkook scooped to his side to pull the pajama shirt aside at the collar and glue his hot lips to the mating mark.

That gesture calming Jimin's inner fear a bit so he cuddled to Jungkook's body trying to find a remedy in his alpha's scent and warmth, feeling so small.

"I have changed the sheets, will take a quick shower then cuddle you to sleep. Maybe text Seokjin that you'll be able to do the schedule tomorrow."

"Ok," Jimin scooped a bit back tracing his fingers over the burning ivy leaves tattooed along Jungkook's abs.

"Actually your heat had been great," Jungkook blushed a bit raising his brow.

"Because I'm forgetting how ugly I am," muttered Jimin.

"Because you're like when I've met you, free, unbothered, happy, aware of your beauty," Jungkook caressed his neck.

"Jungmine was crying, right?" Jimin bit his lip ignoring those words.

"Ah!" Jungkook made him look up by taking his face into his hands. "We need to go back to our son tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok," Jimin nodded, his heart in pain as all he wished was to close Jungmine in his arms and cuddle inhaling that soft scent he loved. "Jungkook, can you help me with one thing tomorrow morning," Jimin suddenly clapped remembering something.