50. In his camera

"How long will the knot last, my skin is funny," Jimin giggled watching Jungkook who seemed so relaxed now

It was almost morning and they were into each other in the jacuzzi, Jimin in his husband's lap, stuck here for now.

"I don't know, I'm enjoying it," Jungkook was confident caressing up his thighs in the warm water.

Jimin glued to his lips, he couldn't help, the shirt floating in the water around his belly, but strangely today he didn't care how much Jungkook could see, he has seen it all anyway.

"Thank you for helping me through my rut," Jungkook was serious watching him while moving his thumb over the scar. "Is it ok if I stop taking rut suppressants? I mean, trainer Jung had applied me for the world championship, he thinks I will need my whole alpha powers to stand a chance against the opponents there. I'm sorry that I'm telling you just now, but I wanted to put the pills down and see how a rut can work for us."

"You're always surprising me with your ruts," Jimin giggled.

"I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoyed. Normally I'm gentler, tonight I was just fucking you against a wall like in some freaking porn movie," Jungkook blushed.

"It was actually ok, something new," Jimin laughed caressing his alpha's hair back.

"So you like me to do it more often?" He raised a brow.

"Ah!" Jimin hid his face in his husband's shoulder.

"Don't do it when Jungminie's around, we will never be able to explain all that screaming and cursing."

"Ok, when he's not around I'll do it more often," Jungkook pinched his butt.

"Kookie!"

"What? I'm trying to flirt shamelessly."

Jimin's sighed moving up to watch his alpha's face.

"I was afraid of your rut, but it was great. I'm afraid I might get a heat soon though because of that."

"That's good, if we will have regular ruts and heats our bodies will adjust and start to have it at the same time."

"It's not good. This is the most dangerous moment for us, the highest chances to get pregnant."

"You're on your pills, we were using protection, no worries," Jungkook caressed his thumb over Jimin's lower lip.

"It's still very dangerous."

"Jimin, I don't want to go back to the rut suppressants," Jungkook was serious.

"Why?"

"Do you understand how much alpha power it takes away from me?"

"But what if you become dominant, will start to fuck me like before instead of making love, will stop being so soft and protective towards Jungmine," Jimin felt his throat is like scratched.
The swelling inside him suddenly let go and he felt Jungkook's now all soft length slipping off him.