57. Surprise

"They have seen me many times," Jungkook winked jumping on the bed to wave to the camera

"He's so naughty really. You're worse than Jungmine," Jimin became so frustrated.

"Love you," Jungkook winked leaning in to peck his lips.

Great first time live and they already had a kiss for everyone to screenshot and put on all covers tomorrow.

"So... um... ah, yes... that is my husband Jungkook. Some of you might know him as he's twice champion of Asia, now in the semifinals of the boxing world championship."

"You don't need to introduce me so officially love," Jungkook laughed placing his arm around him. "Please forgive him, he's very stressed."

"How not to be stressed, you're on my live wearing... wearing almost nothing, kissing and stuff," Jimin wished for a magical hole to swallow him forever.

"I hope you guys don't mind my morning look," Jungkook winked to the camera. "Besides I wanted to talk to you and thank you for giving Jimin so much support through all those years, you don't know but you being here for him changed everything for him, gave his life new meaning, helped him through the darkest phase of his struggles. You guys are his shield, armory, strength, his therapy. You are family as much a Minie and Haneul," Jungkook spoke when Jimin wished even more to disappear.
"So?"

"What?" Jimin sighed looking at his husband. "Um... I guess we will wrap up. Those two are still in their pajamas so they need to finally prepare for the day," Jimin was so so frustrated, yet his cheeks were hurting from grinning. "I will come back to talk to you when I'm alone so I can have a peaceful mind about it."

"Dad! Flying truck!" Jungmine lifted the plastic truck making it fly around the camera while he was making funny sounds.

"Great, where does it fly?" Asked Jimin when the truck missed his nose for inches.

"Minie be careful there, you'll hurt dad Jimin," Jungkook took the baby in his lap.

"Sorry Dad," Jungmine lowered his head.

"Young man you need to watch out on what your doing," Jungkook made his voice a bit stricter.

"Dad!"

"Ok, will you watch out where you're flying?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Yes," the boy assured with big eyes.

"Or I will cancel your pilot license," Jungkook grinned to Jimin who giggled falling on his arm from laughter.

"You guys see, this is my life every day," he smiled leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder. "But I wouldn't trade those two for anything. I hope you were ok with that little insight into my boring daily reality. Let's see each other soon. Love you so much. Boys say bye!" He turned the camera to the two who waved so Jimin did too ending the live.