18. Wrong waiter

He's a world star now invited to biggest events and his latest dance video has reached half a billion views last week, so you guys can not imagine how successful he is, thought Jungkook chuckling

"So what will you tell Jungkook? Do you have the guts to visit that club to check if your former fuckbudy still works there?" Tae looked him straight in the eyes.

"DawnDizzy it is," Jungkook quickened his steps, his heart speeding up at the memories of seventeen years old Jimin, so handsome it hurt, so pure and innocent, a cheerful smart boy who has captured his heart from day one.

Who was always bringing him special drinks on the house, sending cute or flirty texts till late at night. Who was slowly warming up towards him each time they were walking to Jimin's gate, and that one evening he leaned in to peck the boy's cheek, although he was burning to fall over his lips and kiss endlessly without stop.

That club he entered now filled with the images of the past taking his breath away as he shouldn't be here tonight but at home holding Jimin in his arms and kissing him to sleep. He should continue reading Jungminie's goodnight story then tug him into the spaceship duvet.

"Jungkook that way!" Tae was hurrying him up towards a table in the corner they took. "Looks cozy here," Tae winked when a young omega waitress came sending them a huge smile.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked.

"Whiskey!" Shouted Jihung.

"Same," Dawoo nudged Jungkook's arm.

"Tequila shots!" Tae winked to the girl.

"And you?" She was eyeing Jungkook up and down in a way he didn't like.

"Water, sparkling," he said avoiding her gaze.

"Aren't you Jeon Jungkook, that boxer?" She tried anyway.

"Yes, it's him. He has just broken up with his girlfriend so he needs something to cheer him up," Tae raised his brow when Jungkook's stomach flipped unpleasantly.

"I'm just here to drive them," Jungkook was speaking to floor.

"Maybe a drink on the house handsome champion, to warm up," she lowered her voice seductively leaning over the table so he could see her low cleavage to the edges of the lace bra. "I'll be right back," she swirled over the room bouncing her hips when Tae and Dawoo began to hit Jungkook's arms.

"Man have you seen That hot chick! Are you Jeon Jungkook, that boxer!" Jihung mirrored her voice. "Man, one finger snap and she will spread her legs for you tonight."

Jungkook felt sick. Even listening to it was wrong but the same girl was hurrying back with the drinks.

"Here," she placed them on the table. "And the special drink on the house, if you need anything more I'm right there, I'm Emily," she licked her lips looking straight at him, when Jungkook lowered his gaze.

"Man, you need to grab that chance," Dawoo was way too excited.

"Has she left her number? She has written her number on the glass," Tae lifted his special drink the boys squealing like some hormonal high schoolers, when Jungkook got up.

"I need fresh air," he muttered leaving through the club, that so known room so foreign now. In his memory it has been the most beautiful club in Seoul, but back then it was so filled with Jimin's scent, his presence, his shy smiles, secret glances, finger brushes while handing him drinks.

The chilly night air taking away a part of that creepy atmosphere, he had felt in there moments ago.

"Jungkook? Hi, I have a break now, we can go to yours," he heard a female voice so he turned seeing the same woman running outside pulling a coat over her waitress uniform, her cheeks flushed.

Jungkook closed his fists, released them again.

"So, will you take me to yours?" She moved closer but he took two steps back.

"No. I'm not interested, besides I'm taken."

"Those guys said..."

"I love someone, he is my mate," muttered Jungkook when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket and her face fell.

"Mate?" She pressed out like a curse word.

"Yes mate, I have a mate and I need to pick that up," Jungkook turned abruptly walking towards the car to dig his phone out then look at the screen, the caller 'Love'.
His heart beating so rapidly it was almost leaving his chest, but he picked it up.

"Hi," he breathed out.

There was just silence on the other side.

"Jimin?"

A sniff.

"Jimin, please talk," Jungkook reached the car.

"Can you pick me up from the company?" Jimin's voice was faint.

"Sure love... I mean... I'm on my way," Jungkook jumped behind the steering wheel.

"I'll get ready. Will wait in front of the subway station entrance on the other side of the street," whispered Jimin.

"Ok, I'll be there as soon as possible," Jungkook felt tingling in his insides.

"Ok, I'm waiting. Thank you, bye," the call ended and Jungkook needed a second to stop trembling and start the car.

His head buzzing, like his heart when he was driving through the city switching the radio on, concentrating on the road only to not to burst from all those mixed emotions.
The guy who has ruined your life said no to that hot waitress girl, is driving half of the city to pick you up, pathetic right? Jungkook was mad and aroused, as scared a excited, battling with himself through each passing kilometer until that huge sky scrapper of Hailo Entertainment appeared, so he changed the lane slowing the car down, approaching from the side of the subway station to notice a small figure dressed in all black, drowning in an oversized designer hoodie. His heart skipped a beat, his throat dried, he signalized leaving on the roadside, stopping the car turning the emergency lights on.

Jimin looked his way, Jungkook's legs like from wool, but he got out, crossed down the pavement.

"I'm sorry I have called you. I couldn't bring myself to call a taxi and..."

Thank you so much for all your love

Thank you so much for all your love. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jungkook's visit to the club and him going to pick up Jimin? How will he react to Jimin's words?
Also happy Taehyung day 🥰💜

Much <3