11. Punch

"Please enjoy the show sirs," the beta lady was leading them through the stands towards the vip seats in that packed up arena

"Please enjoy the show sirs," the beta lady was leading them through the stands towards the vip seats in that packed up arena. The air stuffy from the crowd and the huge lamps, while many heads were turning their way, people taking their phones out to click photos of him so Jimin felt a cold shiver. "And Mr. Park, can I have a signature later," the woman sent him a sheepish gaze.

Jimin sighed falling on his seat when Seokjin began to tell the woman they're here privately, not attending a schedule.

"You're so famous now, I'm flattered to be seen beside you," his manager nudged his arm sending him a grin.

"I don't feel comfortable," Jimin rubbed his sweaty hands against his pants glancing towards the lit up ring.

Was he really here to watch his husband being beaten up for at last two hours straight? Will he survive, as that deep bond they shared allowed him to feel Jungkook's pain, mental or physical. Will Jungkook be even able to focus on the fight with him in the audience?

"I shouldn't be here," whispered Jimin.

"It will be violent, but it's fun to watch," Seokjin winked.

Before Jimin could beg him to drive him back home the lights went up and the main moderator stepped into the ring introducing today's opponents.

"Our guest contestant is 190 cm tall, he has the nickname Heavy Fist for a reason. Two times European and three times Asian Champion, welcome Nick Ray!"

The applause broke out when a huge man walked on stage, his red beard was giving his wild features an even scarier look. Hips long dreadlocks were bouncing off his tattooed back when he sent the crowd a hateful gaze rising his fist in a rude sign. Jimin's legs bent underneath him at that sight and he sat down on his chair taking in long breaths.

"Hey, are you ok? They haven't even started yet," Seokjin nudged his arm.

I can't do that, thought Jimin shivering but the moderator raised the microphone again.

"Welcome our home pride, last year's Asia Champion who has left no doubts why he's here in the final today. Mark his name as we will hear a lot more about that young man, welcome Jeon Jungkook!"

"Look, that's the guy we came to see," Seokjin pulled Jimin up by his arm when he had no other choice but to stand up and watch Jungkook entering the stage calmly, he bowed politely to the cheering crowd then untied his blue robe uncovering that muscle packed body which was making Jimin so hot he suddenly had no room to breath here, he hoped he wasn't blushing.

Jungkook shook his opponent's hand quickly then turned scanning the audience until his eyes rested on Jimin who couldn't help but smile reassuringly. A meaningful chuckle crossed his husband's face, but it was quickly replaced by full concentration when he got into position and the referee gave a sign to start the first fight.