54. Is he yours

Soon the screen filled with memories of their tropical vacation and him in so many places, running around the beach, giggling, eating ice cream, lifting a toast, putting a hoodie on yelling at Kookie to not to watch, tying his shoelaces, watching ...

Soon the screen filled with memories of their tropical vacation and him in so many places, running around the beach, giggling, eating ice cream, lifting a toast, putting a hoodie on yelling at Kookie to not to watch, tying his shoelaces, watching the sunset from the boat's  deck, showing the dolphins out of the water plane, drinking evening tea or shyly looking from underneath the sheets then dancing on the wide terrace in front of the pool, his moves so smooth as if he had lost nothing of his technique and gracefulness. Absolutely the opposite, there was that spark, he had been missing as a teenager finally there and now Jimin knew what it was, the reason for that spark. He had found himself, as a man, an adult, a vlogger, a dancer, a father, a husband. All those short scenes showing he was happy, even a bit beautiful, or was it just because Jungkook has recorded him.

"So what do you think?" Jungkook's eyes were filled with expectation.

"Amazing. You've made me look happy, talented and beautiful."

"You're talented and beautiful, and I hope you are happy," Jungkook caught his gaze.

"I am very happy. The happiest," Jimin smiled moving closer to peck those lips he was absolutely addicted to.

"So I can edit it a bit more and send to my professor?"

"You don't need to edit anything. It's perfect."

"Thank you," Jungkook blushed but his smile was giving in how proud he was. "I guess I will recheck it now then send it out."

"Ok," Jimin returned to the comfortable position with his head on his husband's shoulder when he was watching Jungkook working hard to polish the video.

They were both perfectionists, especially when it came to things they cared for.

There was the part of him dancing rolling over the screen and Jimin's heartbeat sped up.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?" Jungkook glanced his way.

"Could you record something for me?"

"Anything."

"I want to make a new dance video, but I will try to dance ballet," Jimin sat up feeling a cold shiver of anxiety building up underneath his skin.

"You will be amazing," Jungkook pressed the video on save then scooped to his side.

Jimin nodded, happy he didn't need words as his husband understood it all, he hasn't danced ballet for five years.

"Jimin, your new dance video is the most viewed of all your dance videos, and it has only been posted three days ago. Seokjin has bought a champagne last night," the young receptionist smiled to him the moment Jimin entered Hailo Entertainment.

"Yes, I've seen," he chuckled squeezing Jungminie's hand tighter.

"Jimin, and who is that cutie?" The omega girl leaned over the front desk.