*1*

"Addie! You need to get up or i'm gonna leave you here!" Stiles' voice boomed throughout the Stilinksi household.

"Leave me alone." i groaned, pulling my pillow over my ears and basking in the silence that echoed through my room. It was short-lived as a large thud replaced it.

I sat up straight, throwing my pillow at the noise. Instead of an intruder, i found my brother holding his foot and profusely rubbing his big toe, the pillow hitting him in the face. My hand flew to my mouth, stifling my laughter as my eyes grew wide at the sight.

"Stop laughing!" he groaned, standing up and bouncing on his feet. "Get dressed." he mumbled, walking away with his head hung in embarrassment.

I chuckled to myself, turning around to my closet and picking out my outfit for the day.

***

Of course, my brother was my only ride to school, meaning i had to go in early for his lacrosse practice. However, so did my best friend, Athena. Her step brother, Garrett was on the team too. We usually studied or talked, occasionally napped through the whole thing. Today, we decided to talk and catch up after spring break.

"So, any boys?" Athena piped up, breaking the silence.

"Nope, you?"

"Well.." she trailed off.

"Oh. My. God. You totally have a boyfriend!"

"No! No, i don't. But..."

"But.." i repeated, awaiting the grand reveal.

"But there's this girl.." my jaw dropped.

"Oh my god! Really! How come you never told me you were gay?"

"I just never really labelled myself, so there wasn't anything to tell." she shrugged. I beamed back at her, sitting forward on my seat and leaning on my knees.

"Tell me about her."

"She's amazing, she's beautiful, she has a great personality and she always puts a smile on my face, even when my step moms giving me a hard time."

"What's her name?"

"Sydney."

"Sydney from our grade!?" i exclaimed, eyes wide as she nodded. I pulled her into a hug, "I'm so happy for you, Sydney's great." We pulled apart, and she looked behind me.

"Oh my god, who is that kid?" she asked confusedly. I turned my head, my eyes revealing the goalie catching every single ball thrown in his immediate direction.

"I don't know." i muttered, catching Scott's eye. He looked almost scared, so i gave him a reassuring nod and smile, mouthing 'you've got this' before turning back around to Athena who was beaming.

"You like him." she teased.

"Gross!" i shivered, Scott was like a brother to me.

"You so do!" she laughed.

"No, we're just super close." i shrugged, looking back to find him but instead finding the goalie taking his helmet off.

"Him? He's hot." i breathed, nudging Athena. "It looks like Garrett knows him."

"Addie you've got a little drool." she teased, "I don't know."

"Well, i have got word that there'll be a pop quiz in history so i better study."

"Oh my god guess what, i'm in your history class, a heads up would've been nice!" she argued, ruffling through her bag to grab her study books.

"I just told you didn't i?" i chuckled, pulling out my own.