*32*

I couldn't move. The room was wrecked. There were chairs scattered where they shouldn't be, two of the tables were broken and there were drops and smears of blood everywhere.

Liam stood above Scott, his claws swinging from side to side through his abdomen. A sickly sound swum through the air at each rip of his skin, every splutter that came from his lips.

My feet were frozen to the floor as my hands rose to my mouth, my phone dropping from my hands. The crash of it hitting the floor must have reached his ears, because he pauses in his movements.

Mason ran in behind me, stopping at the sight. Liam panted loudly, looking down at a very still Scott. He slowly turned around, his whole body moving with his breathing.

"Liam what are you doing?" Mason spoke loudly, almost shaking in fear. Liam looked at his raised hand, Scott slowly turning his head to the side, blood trickled down his cheek.

Liam looked down at him, almost scared of himself. Mason wrapped an arm around my shivering figure, before speaking two words that set me into motion.

"She's gone." i pried my eyes away from the man i called my boyfriend to look at Mason.

"She's gone?" i asked shakily, and he nodded.

"She died a few minutes ago," he shivered, a tear slipping down his cheek, "She's gone."

I just stood there, taking it in. Hayden is dead. Hayden from Physics is dead and she was alone, and she was scared and we were here. She died alone because of Liam Dunbar.

I don't spare him a second glance as he changed back, all of his wolf-like features disappeared, bringing back his human ones. And then he ran, right past me and out the door. Shame blossomed in the bottom of my stomach, shame and guilt.

I ran forwards to kneel beside Scott while Mason called his mother, ashamed that i hadn't done so ten minutes ago. I helped him up, allowing him to use my body as a crutch.

"Scott?" i spoke quietly, tears lining my throat.

"I'm okay, im alright."

"What happened?"

"It's the supermoon, it was just-."

"Bad timing." Theo walked through the doors, looking almost angry at me.

"Theo, you've gotta help me, he's hurt." i pleaded with my bestfriend right before he pushed Mason into a table, knocking him out. I watched on with wide eyes, backing up slowly with Scott.

"I mean, seriously? You couldn't wait five minutes?" He stormed towards us, throwing me to the side harshly.

"Theo what are you doing?!" i cried out, cradling my now throbbing arm.

"I should've stayed, to make sure." he almost growled, ignoring my pleas.

"Because now you have to kill me yourself." Scott spoke as threateningly as he could in his state. My eyes flitted between them.

"What is he talking about? Theo?" He spared me a single, sour glance.

"They're still mine. Maybe not now, but they'll come around." Theo scowled, and then it hit me: Stiles was right, Theo had changed. And in that moment, the past 48 hours of being mad at Stiles didn't matter, i would hear him out if it killed me. I should've listened to him in the first place.

"Not for you."

I scurried away from the scene and behind a knocked over table when he started slashing at Scott again, i hid.

"They're not like you. They never will be."

"Because i'm a chimera? Because i'm not a real werewolf?" Theo spoke near to a whisper in Scott's ear, his claws embedded in his chest.