*13*

"Stiles!" i called up the stairs of Scott's house, wrapping Liam's old button up around me tighter.

"Yea! We're up here!" he yelled back.

"Stay here." i said to Liam who was standing in the kitchen. He nodded as i ran up the stairs, my sneakers making my footsteps much louder than usual.

"So what's going on?"

"Scott's been taken, Kira too. We're going to get them now."

"Hold on, who and where?" I spoke, my mind running 100 miles an hour at being so close to losing the boy for the second time in a few weeks.

"Kate and Mexico." he said, rummaging through Scott's drawers, handing Malia a pair of dirty boxers. She turned her nose up at it. "Scott's life is on the line here." he challenged. I looked around the room, picking up the pillow and handing it to Malia.

"Yea that works too." he nodded, running back down the stairs, both me and Malia following close behind him.

"Ah, Liam go home. You're not coming with us." Liam groaned, looking at me with a look on his face that said 'i told you so' all over it.

"Stiles." i warned.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Cause, it's a full moon, and i don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles explained, although his hands did most of the talking, mimicking the actions he so vaguely described.

"Then lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something. Addie's still gonna be there."

"You broke out of the last ones remember?" Malia piped up.

"Yea, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles exaggerated.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Seriously? You haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked, his eyes narrow as he turned to walk away.

"Wait!" Liam called after him. When he didn't stop, i spoke up.

"Stiles, please."

"It's still not happening, Squirt." he sighed.

"What if we.. put me in the trunk?"

"You'd get out of that too." Malia smiled sadly.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf for all of five minutes, you don't have to do this." Stiles said, more serious now.

"I know I don't, but i want to." he sighed, "There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something, there has to." There was a beat of silence before my brother spoke up once again, this time with an answer i was much more keen to listen to.

"Maybe there is." Stiles muttered, looking like a lightbulb had just gone off above his head.

***

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden as we climbed out of the car.

"I'm a US Marshall." she deadpanned.

"Yeah, i just thought that was just a cover-" Stiles said, and Braeden stared at him until Derek climbed out of the car parked beside it.

"We really bringing him?" Derek asked, pointing to Liam, Peter stepping out from behind him.

"Are we really bringing him?" me and Stiles both asked in sync.

"We're bringing everyone that we can." Peter defended himself. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before the full moon, we should probably get going."