*10*

"Liam! Addie!" i heard from the other side of my bedroom door. Liam's arm was around my waist, my back flush against his chest. Somehow i had fallen back to sleep.

"What?" i groaned, the knocking on the door intensifying until it finally opened, revealing the intruder.

"Come on! Brett's in trouble!" Scott hurried us.

"Brett? Why what happened?"

"Just get dressed and get downstairs!" he called back, running down the stairs. Liam was still asleep, not even flinching to the whole conversation.

"Liam, we have to get up." i grumbled, his arm pinning me to my bed.

"Oh but i'm comfy." he groaned. I turned over, watching him lay there as he breathed slowly.

"I know." i pouted, his eyes slowly blinking open. His eyes were bluer than they usually were, his pupils wide as he stared back at me.

"I wish we could stay in this moment forever." he spoke longingly, holding my waist. I looked at him with content and joy behind my eyes.

"I meant it." he whispered, so low i almost didn't catch it.

As soon as the words left his lips, the memories of last night flashed through my mind, and i knew exactly what he meant. It didn't stop him from clarifying, though.

"I love you Addie." he whispered again. I froze, just staring into his eyes. It's funny how those three words can change a persons life, for better or for worse. How they can change someone's entire mindset, or change someone's mood as quick as you can blink.

"I love you too." i whispered, my eyes darting between his eyes and his lips. He darted forwards, the space between us suddenly becoming an inconvenience. Our lips touch, something igniting in the pit of my stomach. We move slowly together, closer than we've ever been before, the taste of him on my tongue lingering as he quickly pulled back. My brows furrowed, and i thought i had done something wrong.

"It's not you it's-" My eyes widen in realisation, cutting him off so suddenly.

"Brett. Shit! Get up!" i exclaimed, rushing to my closet and grabbing the first outfit i could find, throwing Liam one of my men's shirts and a pair of Scott's sweatpants that i stole.

"Brett." He finished the sentence i had interrupted, "Get dressed." He saluted me, watching me salute back before walking into the bathroom.

"Addie! Hurry up!" Scott yelled as i pulled the shirt over my head, pulling on the shirt i had stolen from Stiles, Liam walking out of the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom, brushing my teeth with Liam; i had given him a new one from in my drawer. We ran downstairs, and Scott held up two motorcycle helmets.

"You're not serious." i deadpanned.

"Yep, we're all squeezing on."

"No, we're not." i reiterated to him.

We all crammed on to the motorcycle.

***

"Scott, why are we here, Kira's got it under control." i whined, getting off of the motorcycle. "I could be at the hospital right now."