*2*

Stiles went home after we checked Liam in, something about Malia and Math? I'm not exactly sure that that's what's happening but that's what he said.

Liam met up with his step-dad, apparently he was a doctor, and me and Scott were now wandering around the hospital, stopping my his room every now and again.

"So." i grinned.

"So?"

"You and Kira? How's that going?"

"It's going good." he nodded.

"Good? That's all you're gonna give me? Come on! Tell me all the juicy bits!"

"Well, we had our first kiss since our first kiss."

"And?"

"And it was awesome! I'm planning this thing with Derek, it's like a movie date in his loft with lights but it only works with her kitsune powers." he smiled. He was real excited for this date.

"When?"

"A couple weeks. How are you?"

"I'm fine." i replied, puzzled.

"No, i mean, how are you? After everything that's gone on i mean." he said, resting a hand on my shoulder and stopping.

"I think i'm okay. I don't cry so much anymore. I have bad days but, it's always the same."

"What do you mean?" he asked, curiosity sparking behind his dark brown eyes.

"I just- I miss her, all the time. When i walk through the door at school, i think of her and how she used to joke about the girls in my grade wearing crocs. When i sit on the bleachers with Malia, i always expect to hear her cheers when you score." i say, wiping a tear off my cheek hastily and sighing. "It's just not the same without her."

"I know, i think of her all the time. I feel like i could've stopped it, you know. I feel like it's my fault."

"You and i both know that is not true. There was nothing you could've done."

"I know." he sighed, drooping his head as we started walking again.

"I love you Scott. Thank you for everything." i smiled up at him.

"I love you too, bug." he smiled.

"I missed that name." i smiled, wiping another tear away. Bug was the name that Scott and Allison came up with for me when they were together, saying that i was tiny and slightly scary.

"I did too." he smiled back as we reached Liam's room.

We stopped outside, listening in.

"One of them's captain of the team." Liam sighed.

"Remember what we always say? Play smart. Not hard." His dad replied.

"You mad at me?" Liam asked, guilt and regret clear in his voice.

"No, of course not. Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the x-ray before we panic. And trust me, I have more reason to panic than you. It's not over yet!" His dad teased, walking out of the room, bumping into me as he did.

"I'm so sorry!" i exclaimed, my eyes wide.

"It's alright, be careful." he smiled, walking away with his clipboard. When i looked back to Scott, he looked panicked, running off down the hall.

"Scott!?"

"Stay there! Don't move!"

"Okay, but why?!"