*3*

Me and Scott finally arrived at the lake house on his bike, taking off our helmets and putting them on the handlebars.

"I just talked to Kira, she's on her way, it's all going fine." Scott announced.

"It's not that, i have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school." Stiles sighed, pulling out his phone.

"This is going to be bad isn't it." Scott said.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers, and uh- kid's got some serious anger issues." Stiles replied, swiping through his phone.

"Don't we all?" I asked, shrugging as i kicked the stones at my feet.

"No, not like his." Malia answered, a certain distaste in her tone.

"How serious?" Scott asked, a sense of urgency in his tone.

"Well that's his teachers car after he took a crow bar to it." Stiles said, handing Scott the phone.

"Let me see." i muttered, holding my hand out, losing all interest in the stones so suddenly.

Scott passed me the phone, allowing me to see the image of a severely beaten up car with the words 'This is your fault' carved into the side doors. The windows were smashed in and the tires were completely flat, i assume slashed.

"Oh my god." i mumbled under my breath, handing the phone back to my brother as my own phone began to ring.

"Hey Kira, how far away are you?"

"Oh really? I left 5 bucks on the counter, it should be enough for milk."

"Five minutes?"

"Yea, i'll see you when i get back, love you mom."

"Got it." i said, hanging up the phone.

"Inside, go!" Stiles ordered, ushering everyone inside the house to set up.

***

The car pulled up in the driveway, our signal that Liam and Kira had arrived. Stiles pushed me closer to Scott. I rolled my eyes at the unconscious attempt of protection, however i didn't move because i had the perfect view of the door.

The door opened to reveal a really pissed off Liam and a smile leaving Kira's face. I was closest to him, so i was the first one he saw. I don't think Stiles thought that one through.

Stiles lifted his hand up, waving with a mocking smile as Liam turned around to leave. Kira was quickly behind him, closing the door behind her and blocking the only escape route he could see.

"Sorry." Kira apologised, sighing.

"What the hell's this?" Liam asked, throwing his arms up.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem Liam." Stiles started.

"And we're the only ones that can help you." Scott finished.

"Well, that's debatable." i added, immediately feeling everyone's glares. "Sorry."

***

"Werewolf?" Scott nodded as Liam listed them all off.

"Were-coyote?" Malia nodded.

"Banshee?" Lydia pointed at him approvingly. He turned around to Kira who was still blocking the door.

"Fox?"

"Kitsune. But fox works." Kira smiled.

"What're you?" he asked, nodding to Stiles with his arms crossed over his chest.