*17*

"Hey!" i waved Liam over to my locker, Mason rambling on about some book he read about the supernatural.

"Hey." he breathed, pressing a kiss to my lips. He was stressed, really stressed, and he was tired.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" i asked him, fighting off the urge to yawn.

"A couple hours because someone wouldn't stop calling me about a giant skull person." he said, shooting daggers at Mason behind us.

"I'm sorry okay, i was attacked. It leaves an impression."

"I'm gonna leave an impression on your face if you call me at 3 in the morning again." Liam joked, pulling me into a hug, his hands travelling to my butt.

"Hey." i laughed as he put his hands in my back pockets, smiling down at me.

"Come on, we have class." i pouted, pecking his cheek and pulling away so he was forced to remove his hands. I grabbed his hand instead, dragging him into Mr Jardain's class. Thank god i wasn't alone this year.

"Miss Stilinksi. I'm ever so glad that you're in my class. Again." Mr Jardain sighed sarcastically, rolling his eyes as i sat down in my usual seat, the one against the wall. Next to me was an empty seat and then Hayden Romero's desk. Behind me was John Wood's seat and next to him was also an empty seat. Mason sat next to John, leaving the only available seat to be between me and Hayden.

"Hey Hayden." i smiled, giving her a little wave. She smiled back, waving as Liam looked down at her from where he was standing.

"Great." Liam sighed, just standing there.

"Li, just sit down." i deadpanned. He shook his head, pursing his lips with an anxious smile. He looked around the class for another seat, but as i said before, all the seats were full except from the one beside me and Hayden.

"Liam. You're not gonna just stand there, are you?" Mr Jardain raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe." Liam nodded his head vigorously, looking down at the floor,

"The whole semester?" he asked, in his usual boring tone.

"Maybe." Liam repeated, nodding again.

"Liam. Have a seat." Mr Jardain sighed, turning back to the board. Liam sat down, finally, plonking his book on the table. Then he was fidgeting so much that i couldn't concentrate on sleeping through physics.

"Okay what is wrong with you?" i whispered in frustration.

"There's something on my chair." he whispered back, rolling himself sideways on his seat to take a look, immediately looking up to Hayden who was smirking. Mason started laughing, well, he was trying not to but it was very unconvincing.

"So?" i asked him as he turned back around.

"Gum." he nodded slowly, as if ashamed of himself for not expecting it.

"Alright, welcome to Physics 103. Some of you may know me from last year," he looked straight at me, "and some of you won't. I'm Mr Jardain, you can call me sir also." he sighed, writing on the board. He begun lecturing us and his voice drowned out the sing-song of my nap.

***

"Dude it's the first day of school. Shouldn't you be thinking about other things, like the soccer team?" I heard Liam say to Mason from his locker as he rounded the corner.

"What do you think i'm gonna do? Follow them out to the field and watch them practise while I pretend to study?" Mason deadpanned.

"It's warm out. They'll probably have their shirts off." i pointed out, wiggling my eyebrows at him from beside Liam. Mason finally sighs, getting himself ready mentally to go outside.