*29*

"Theo!" i yelled, running in the direction i had watched my dad walk away in. "Theo!" As soon as i knew i was out of sight, i leant against the wall, sliding down it as another blow was dealt to my face.

"Addie?" i heard a small voice. Maybe it wasn't small, but the ringing in my ears made me believe it to be. "Addie?" it repeated, this time louder.

"Theo." i sighed, the brunette settling in front of me.

"Hey, what happened?" he spoke softly, pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Liam's hurt." i gasped, a sharp pain shooting through my arms.

"Okay, we're going to see Melissa." he spoke quickly, scooping me up in his arms.

"No." i shook my head, placing a hand on his chest. "To Liam. He's stronger when we're together i think. It happened in the well, he saved us."

"You're hurt." he insisted, walking out the back of the school.

"I'll heal. Sinema. Now." i told him firmly. He sighed, walking to his car and watching as i clambered into the backseat.

***

Each blow got harder and more painful the closer i got to him. The Sinema was a couple hundred yards away when i heard the roar. Scott. Theo stepped on the gas, speeding the last few seconds into the parking lot, jumping out of the car and rushing to my side. I waved him away, running towards the building, ignoring his shouts of protest.

"Liam! Liam!" I yelled, running into the club. Scott was being pinned to the floor by one of the doctors, and Liam had just been thrown into pole, sending a rattling pain into my collar bone.

"Liam!" i gasped, my hand instinctively going to my scar. Scott got out of the doctor's hold, kicking him away and punching the metal helmet it was wearing. But the doctor simply head butted him, sending him into the pile behind him.

That was when it turned around and started striding towards Hayden, who was by the back room. Scott got up, earning its attention again, and attempted to kick it in the chest, but the doctor knew. It stood strong, gripping his leg and sending him into a backflip.

"Scott!" I yelled, running over to him.

"No! Go with Liam! Get Hayden out!" he ordered, and i nodded, turning on my heel to get to Liam.

"Hayden!" Liam yelled, stumbling up to his feet as i reached him, arms out infront of me to steady both him and myself as a wave of dizziness hit me.

"Hayden! Hayden!" he yelled again, spinning his head around.

"Liam!" i yelled, catching his attention. "She ran into the back room." i told him. "Come on." i spoke, running toward the back room, Liam following close behind.

Then we heard her scream. It was just before i rounded the corner.

"Hayden." I whispered, running into the back room where the doctors were standing either side of her, needle in her neck. They were killing her.

"No!" I yelled, running towards her as her body crumbled in on itself, sending her to the floor. Liam stood beside in the doorway as i cradled her head, watching as her eyes filled up with silver. He just stared at me, and i could feel the guilt eating away inside.

"Come and help me!" I yelled at him, but he stayed where he stood despite the tears pooling in my eyes. "Liam! Please!"

"Are you okay?" i asked her, examining her face. She just looked confused as the Doctor walked away.

Liam shook his head, rushing over to us and visually checking her over.

"I'm okay." Hayden nodded, taking a deep breath through her nose, looking behind us as Scott and Theo ran up behind us. It didn't sound convincing, even when she added a small smile to her lips.