*11*

"You okay?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, just a little overwhelmed with all this information. I mean, it was one thing when i was worth 3 million but now 17? And Liam too? He's at home, sleeping but what if someone gets into his house and gets to him?" I sighed, looking up at him. "And now you're not on the deadpool? What does that even mean?"

"I think you know what that means Addie." he smiled weakly.

"But you can't. Because i can't lose anyone else. And i know it sounds really selfish, but i don't know what i'd do with you gone." I said, a tear escaping my eye. I quickly brushed it away, sighing.

"You won't lose me, and even if you do, you don't need me because you're strong." Derek smiled, patting me on the shoulder, and then pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you Der." i whispered into his chest.

"I love you too Ad." he smiled, just as the censors started beeping.

***

Gas was released into the room, clouding everyone's vision as the gunshots started. Someone came up behind me and Derek, so i threw one of my knives backwards, burying it deep into his chest. The man slumped to the floor, gargling on his own blood.

"Addie! Come on!" Derek yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to Brett. "Stay with him! You hear me!" Derek yelled over all the noise and i nodded vigorously, kicking the man behind me in the balls. He fell to the ground gripping his crotch, giving me the height to pull of his helmet and kick him in the temple, knocking him out cold.

More assassins came towards me and Brett, but we handled them. One by one, the men were falling to the ground, knives were flying and punches were thrown. Brett and I were back to back, Brett slashing at anyone who came close, and i was punching and kicking.

"You good?" i yelled to Brett, kicking another assassin in the stomach, sending him stumbling backwards. He didn't give up though, charging back at me. I held the knife up discretely, and he ran right into it, but not before he shot at my shoulder. I yelled out, looking to my arm as the blood started pouring.

"Addie!" he yelled, turning around. I looked behind him, a gun was pointed right at the back of his head.

"Brett! Duck!" i yelled, throwing my knife into the air, wedging it into the assassins arm causing him to drop the gun. As he ran forwards, Scott noticed the gunshot wound to my shoulder and frantically searched for the shooter.

Once he had identified the man charging at me, he pushed him onto a nearby flat surface, slashing at his chest with his claws. My phone started to ring, alarming me. I pulled it out, seeing the ID.

"Cover me!" i yelled to Brett, clutching my shoulder. He nodded. I answered the phone bringing it to my ear.

"Addie! What's happening!" he yelled down the phone, hearing the gunshots and yells.

"It's really not a good time Liam!" i yelled, tripping one over, Brett slashing his stomach a couple times.

"I'm bleeding what's going on!"

"Don't worry! I'm fine!" i yelled, feeling the worry and anger building inside of me, from him.

"Addie!"

"Liam i have to go! Please heal!"

"At least try and stay safe!" he yelled before hanging up. I pocketed my phone as another shot made its way into me, this time in my lower back. It went right through me, a scream erupting from my lungs.

The knife in my hand fell to the floor with a clutter, and i soon followed. I clutched my abdomen, thick, red blood seeping through the gaps in my fingers. My breathing quickened as i began to panic, i'm shot. My mind runs with all of the possible outcomes for someone in my situation.