*22*

"Hey, Addie?" Liam spoke, picking his head off of my stomach to look at me.

"Mhm?" i hummed, looking down at him nonchalantly with my fingers still threaded through his hair.

"Can we go back to the club tonight? I owe Hayden money from the glow sticks and i wanna go give her what i have right now." he explained.

"Yeah, sure. No drinking though." i pointed at him jokingly, with a smile on my face.

"No drinking." he saluted me. I returned it, giggling a little. "And i won't leave you with anyone else this time, deal?" He held out his pinky.

"Deal." i smiled, curling my pinky around his and leaning forwards to kiss my thumb, Liam doing the same. He laid back down on my stomach, his arms around my waist as far as they could before they met my bed, my hands still in his hair.

Slowly but surely his quiet snores filled the room, comforting me in a way nothing else ever could. His presence made me feel safer, the fact that he's around and he's never leaving me. His warmth balanced out my constant shivering. He was my happiness, quite literally. It didn't matter what bond we had, i believe that we would've found eachother nonetheless.

***

"Liam." i whispered, having not moved in an hour and a half. "Liam." i whispered a little louder, tapping his head from where my hands rested. He stirred in his sleep, lifting his head toward me and squinting his eyes.

"What?" he mumbled, wiping his face.

"Come on, the club opened 20 minutes ago." i encouraged, attempting to move. He pinned me back down to the bed, stopping any movement before he laid his head back on my stomach.

"Five more minutes."

"Liam come on." i giggled, smoothing out his hair.

"Five more minutes." he groaned, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Fine, but only five and then you're getting up." i smiled, pulling my phone back out and scrolling through instagram.

Five minutes turned into ten and ten turned into twenty, and then i slid out from underneath him, wrestling his arms free from my waist. I picked out my outfit, a checked blue skirt with a white shirt and a blue sweater, getting changed.

"Where'd you go?" Liam called out groggily from the bed.

"Getting ready. Exactly what you should be doing." i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, five more minutes."

"Liam?" i called out, his exhaustion finally wearing off on me.

"Mhm?"

"How much sleep did you get last night?"

"Couple of hours." he hummed, turning on his side to face me.

"This is why you're tired. Why were you up so late?"

"I was with Mason, we were playing video games and then he left and i stayed up to beat the level."

"Typical." i rolled my eyes, yawning. "Get up or i'm going without you."

"Is that a threat Adelaide?" he mocked, stretching as he sat up.

"No, that's a promise." I turned back into my bathroom, brushing my hair out.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Liam pulling his new shirt over his chest, grabbing a hoodie and pulling that over his head too.

"You ready?" i asked as he finally looked up.

"Yeah, you look pretty." he smiled.

"You look pretty too." i smiled, walking towards him and pulling him in for a short kiss.