*33*

"What do you want." i spoke bluntly, he invited himself in.

"I know it probably doesn't mean much right now, but i'm sorry. Like, really sorry." he didn't even look at me, his eyes were on the floor.

"Why?" i simply asked.

"Theo he- he got in my head, made me angry and you weren't there and-"

"So you're saying it's my fault?"

"No! No, of course not! It's just- it was the supermoon, and i couldn't focus, and you were so far away and he kept reminding me of Hayden and-" he fell silent, looking to the floor for comfort.

"Does your head hurt?" i asked him. He looked at me quizzically, he actually looked at me.

"Kinda."

"Uh huh, so where were you?"

"I tried to get to you, i swear i did! Theo lined the place with mountain ash right before he went in." he defended. "I was yelling for you before he came out, i could see you in the doorway and i couldn't do anything."

"I heard you, i thought you were Mason." i mumbled, regretting paying him no mind.

"I called for help, Mason wasn't answering the phone so i just assumed he was in there with you, and i watched him hit your head and i was so scared you were gonna-" He stepped forwards, his hand finding mine. A single tear ran down his face as he took a deep breath and suddenly the anger i felt towards him faded into guilt. "It's my fault. I'm sorry."

I sighed, "It's not your fault, Theo manipulated you." He continued to look at the floor, another tear dropping to the floor. "Hey, look at me."

He looked at me, his eyes pleading for forgiveness.

"It's my fault. I trusted him, Scott only let him into the inner circle because i trusted him. He was my best friend before, so i thought i could trust him, but i was wrong and i'm sorry."

"You're the one in a hospital bed."

"And you're the one estranged from our pack, do we really wanna play this game?" i asked him, a slight smile on my face. He chuckled, walking closer towards me as i gestured, slowly sitting on the side of my bed.

"I love you." i whispered to him, looking straight into his eyes.

"I love you too." he returned the eye contact, slowly leaning in just as Stiles walked in with the pancakes.

"Oh come on!"

***

"So, Liam." Stiles spoke through a mouthful of pancake and chocolate syrup.

He had gotten past Liam's mishap, with the lengthy and emotional explanation that Liam was in fact manipulated and not in the right frame of mind:

"Wait, what is he doing here?" Stiles pointed a finger at the boy, Liam quickly stood and bowed his head to the floor.

"It wasn't his fault." i tell him quickly, jumping to my boyfriend's defence.

"He tried to kill Scott- no, scratch that, he did get Scott killed." Stiles exclaimed, stepping forwards sending Liam closer to the wall.

"Theo killed Scott. Theo used him, played on his IED. That mixed with the supermoon? Theo practically controlled him, especially with Hayden dying, Scott unable to hold up his end of their promise."

"Oh, don't play the IED card."

"I'll do whatever i damn please." i spit back.

"He still had a choice Addie, how are you taking his side?" Stiles shook his head in utter disbelief, "Our promise-"