*28*

"Hey!" we turned around, facing none other than the Sheriff.

"Uh- Dad! Hey!" i smiled, scratching the back of my head.

"Where do you think you're going? You're supposed to be going home with Stiles." he raised his brows.

"You see- uh- "

"Stiles. Now." he pointed to the building.

"Yep. Going." i nodded, walking silently back towards the building. Liam was quickly by my side again, his hand entwined with mine as we walked back to class. That was until a sweating Mason ran up to us, gasping for air.

"Mason? What's going on?" Liam asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's Corey. We were in the gym and he just- he started throwing it up. I couldn't-"

"Mason, slow down. Who's Corey?" i spoke, earning a confused look from both of the boys. "What?"

***

"He just started- bleeding- everywhere I don't-" Mason panted once we'd reached Scott and Theo.

"Don't let them do it! Don't let them kill me!" Corey yelled, spluttering in the back of the ambulance that had been called, looking directly at Scott. Does he know something?

"Scott we have to follow them." Theo spoke, turning to the boy. When he didn't react, Theo tried again. "You gotta protect him right?"

"Scott! Snap out of it!" i yelled, the screams of pain coming from Corey's lips becoming almost painful to listen to.

"Scott!" Liam snapped his fingers infront of his face, but all he did was angle his head slightly lower to the ground.

"Scott this is what you do!" Theo spoke urgently, gesturing to the ambulance which was now rolling away, down the street. Scott finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in, allowing Theo to guide him through the crowd. Liam and i followed them, getting into the backseat of Theo's car before they stopped us.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, dumbfounded and out of breath.

"Coming with you." i spoke, my brows furrowed in confusion.

"No, you need to go and get Hayden." He corrected.

"No, she's already gone home. We saw her getting into her sister's car." i shook my head, utterly confused.

"She just went back into the building. She said she forgot a book or something, i heard her." Scott urged us.

"Okay, okay we're going." i rushed out, practically flying out of the door, and into the school.

***

"It's Corey isn't it?" Hayden panted, running down the stairs where we found her.

"They're taking him to the hospital." he spoke, looking around at all of the students leaving the building.

"That means i'm next. They're coming for me." she breathed, fear clouding in her eyes.

"They're coming for all of us so we need to get out of here." i spoke urgently, grabbing her hand and pulling them both out of the doors.

***

At some point, I made the decision to go back to the school to try and find Stiles and Malia since neither of them would answer their phones, and Liam said he was okay to take Hayden alone.

"Theo?" i called, running through the school building.

"Addie? What are you doing here? Where's Liam? Where's Hayden?"

"They're fine, i don't know where they are i left them at the animal clinic but he said he was gonna go somewhere else with her. I'm here to try and help, and because Stiles won't answer my calls." i panted, looking around. "Dad! Dad, have you seen Stiles?"

"Woah, woah. What is going on?" he spoke, "You look a mess, where have you been?"

"The doctors are coming for us." The happenings of an hour ago returned to the front of my mind, "Corey- is he okay?" Theo's hand rested on my shoulder, rubbing slightly. The sheriff bowed his head, slowly shaking it.

"Where is Stiles?" i asked, sniffing.

"He's gone to find Lydia. She's with Parrish."

"Why is that an issue?" i asked, shaking my head at the way he said it. He sounded almost nervous.

"There's another body." the Sheriff spoke. Okay, that explains why all of the students are back inside.

"What-" before i can finish my sentence, he pulls Theo across the line of students, closer to the body.

"We need to have a talk. Just me and you." he spoke, as if he knew something that i didn't, as he looked over Theo's shoulder to look at me.

"What the hell? No! We need him! I need him!"

"Yeah, but i need him just a little more than you do Ads." he spoke sternly, not to be challenged.

"Excuse me? I don't think you've noticed that i am all alone right now." i spoke in a hushed whisper, to make sure that nobody heard me.

"Addie you're strong, okay. You'll be fine. Go find Stiles." And with that he walked away, and i let out a frustrated groan, trudging towards the direction he had sent me.

***

"Lydia?!" i exclaimed, finally getting an answer from the redhead. Shortly after the excitement died down, another sharp blow to the face came, a small gasp escaping my lips.

"Addie?! God how do i even have service right now?" the voice came out of the phone.

"Where the hell are you?"

"In the forest with Parrish, why?"

"Something's wrong. I can feel it."

"Well, yeah the doctors are after everyone."

"No. I can feel it." i spoke again, letting out a shout of pain as a jolt runs up my spine.

"Oh. Have you called your dad?" There was a sense of urgency in her tone.

"He's taken Theo for a 'chat' in the school. I'm in the parking lot, i can't find anyone else."

"Okay, go back into the school. Find Theo." she instructed me, "Try and find out where Liam is." i nodded, although she couldn't see me. My palm raised to my collar bone. Shortly after, a distinct, but strong sting started in my arm, blood dripping from the letters. He was changed. I winced, seeing 'sin' before another invisible blow was dealt to my jaw. It wasn't as bad as the other ones.

"Sinema." i gasped into the phone, hanging up and forcing my legs to move.