Would You Rather?

The mock trial went by like lightning spreading its wings across the sky. The coming result was that Jungkook was founded not guilty and was dropped of all charges and my professor clapped a slow clap for our performance. We stood in front of her with some of our heads sunken to the ground looking at the laces of our shoes as if it was the most interesting thing. We knew we did horribly, and it was because of me.

I kept stuttering and forgetting my lines which caused the professor to have to step in multiple times and correct me. But I couldn't help it, not with Mr. Kim's powerful aura blasting its reach all over my skin and body. Crawling and climbing over places no man has touched in what felt like years. I was a puddle of my own desire and misery during court.

"I expected more from you, Noelle. You're my shining star and yet you dimmed your light so low today you basically went back to how you were as a freshman." My professor complained which really sucked. I felt like I was on that stage again. With the spotlight all mines but instead of beaming white showcasing my beauty it showcased my mistakes, my errors, and flaws everyone to see. I hate this.

"I'm sorry Professor. I'll do my best before the end of the term to bring up my grade."

"I hope you do." She said with crossed arms and walked herself out leaving just us students and the cold courtroom. Once she left it was like everyone could finally breathe. Jin and Namjoon's shoulders drop and Sky's chest heaved out a long breath like she's been underwater.

They all look toward me sympathetically which I hated but knew they meant well.

"You did amazing babe. Just need to practice a bit more and you'll be back in the professor's good graces again." Mina said rubbing my back with her hand in circles like she always does.

"Don't even sweat the professor, all she needs is some dick and she'll be alright." Jimin crossed his arms.

"How about you volunteer?" I prompted arching my brow curious. His face scrunched up almost as if he was disgusted but then relaxed as he thought of it over. I laughed thinking he was actually considering banging the teacher.

"Gross if you fuck her Jimin I'm never speaking to you again." Jungkook scrutinized.

"Even though you said that after I fucked your cousin and yet here you are, still clamping your gums at me." He teased bopping the younger man's nose just to be spiteful.

I covered my mouth as I laughed and Mr. Kim makes his way over to me. I'm calling him Mr. Kim because it's better than most handsome in the room, or I wonder what shoe size are you? Never mind, as he stands in front of me with a oozing aura that makes the room seem quiet.

Namjoon came over and smacked his back and I could hear the breath being forced from out of his lungs. "Hey, aren't you the guy from the bar a few Fridays back?"

Mr. Kim gave a small smile but his eyes never gazed back to look at Namjoon. All the glory and attention was before me. I felt so small in his serious yet gentle stare which made me look around the room at anything to take my mind off the butterflies flapping their wings around my stomach.

"Yeah, I am."

"Well shit, my bad dude, we got pretty fucked up that night. I could hardly remember anything apart from the ride home."

Mr. Kim lifted a brow while still holding his gaze with me and smirked almost like he knew something I didn't. It made me nervous for some reason but God was he was so gorgeous. "I didn't mind it. Noelle kept me company the rest of the night." He winked.

Eyes pierced through my outer shell and into my soul and if I didn't feel small now I sure as hell feel tiny as fuck. Namjoon's brows snapped together and the silence was enough to hear my slow unsteady breaths. I glanced off to Mina who lips were pressed together to keep a smile hidden while Hobi sat there looking between me and him trying to put together clues that weren't even there. Or at least for now I didn't think there was any clues.