Kiss It Better

"Fuckkk! Take what's yours, baby, take it." Tae grunted in my ear as my ass slammed down on his lap getting louder with each thrust.

I didn't actually think he meant I can dom him, but I think I like it better than anything on earth. I got full control of this man under me and his encouraging words only fuel more fire in my stomach. My knees are next to my elbows and my hands are on his throat as I squeeze them around his neck just like he did me.

Our bodies are both sticky from the sweat and from how long we've been going at it. Apparently, I was mad, really mad, and him giving me the opportunity to lash it out on him feels good. I kissed him sloppily and our salvia mixed together and created a mess that lathered on his chin. I rode him like I never knew I could and I could feel his hands trying to move against my thigh and I squeezed tighter on his throat.

"Don't touch me." I scolded him and he placed his hands back at his sides. The only rule I have for him is to not touch me because then he'll want to take control and I know he's aching for that. But I can't give him the satisfaction. I sucked on the pinky flesh that's beginning to bruise on his neck for the tenth time and I heard him groan then it turned into a sigh.

I ground my hips and rode him slower knowing it's driving him crazy not to have that fast speed pace he likes. My hands weaved into his scalp and I pulled on his hair watching his mouth open up and his heavy breath wavered through my nostrils. I threw my head back and moaned loudly when I felt his dick brush against my walls and touch my cervix.

"You look so good from this angle," Taehyung said under me and I look down to see his eyes glossed over with lust and desire. A look that made my heart swell. "Riding my dick and taking me like I'm yours."

I bit on a smile, "I haven't punished you at all actually." I lifted my hips so that only his tip rested by my folds and then slammed back down hearing that loud moan I missed so much. He was fighting with himself, his hands turned into fists as he tried to keep them by his side. I craned my neck to the side and licked on his skin hearing him groan and whimper for a release.

I never planned on punishing him sexually, but mentally. I didn't want him to touch me because I wanted to deprive him of the one thing he liked, control. If we weren't in an empty classroom and in my own bedroom I would've tied him up to the bedpost. But I trust Taehyung enough to think he has some resilience.

I grind on his dick feeling my stomach turn in twists and knots and I bit down harder on my plump lips to keep my moans to a minimum. Lectures were still in session for most people and we shouldn't even be in here. I felt Taehyung kiss above my collarbone and the pressure was starting to build up. I came on his dick with whimpers spewing out my mouth as I hugged his body close to mines as a way to cope with the fact I can't scream. My nails ran deep into his skin and I heard him tsk but I couldn't care any less.

My knees were getting tired, and my thighs burned from being in this position for so long. Taehyung could see the pace slowly dwindling down and he gave me this look of knowing. A keen smirked appeared on his face and he said, "My turn." And his arms grabbed hold of my body and flipped me around to place me on my back and began drilling into me.

How he could look so submissive and breedable then turn around and look like Christian Grey is beyond me. But I screamed when he filled me to the brim with all of his inches. His hands felt all over me like he forgot the feel of my skin and couldn't get enough. Our breath was mixed in the air making it damp and wet with our lust and desire. I wanted this feeling to last forever. This blissful moment between me and him where it doesn't feel like a competition for his attention with other women.

Because right now, I'm all his, and he's all mine. "You had fun thinking you can top me kitty?" He licked the shell of my ear and I moaned a sound as my answer. I knew there was no way he could even think about being dominated by someone. It was worth a shot though.