Nah, It Ain't The Same

I took him in, as he stood before me in all his manly glory. He wore something simple, an oversized black tee and some black shorts that made him look short but buff at the same time. His hair was platinum blonde which was new but it looked great on his pale skin. But God was he gorgeous and I couldn't help staring at everything like I was going to just miss out on something.

He cleared his throat and I looked up at him to see him grinning at me. "You don't think this is awkward that I've been standing here for ten minutes while you check me out?" I could see him smirking as his tongue rubbed over his bottom lip and my stomach churned.

"Well, it seems to me you don't mind." I bit my lip but then mentally slapped myself because what am I doing? Flirting comes so naturally for me that I don't even realize that I'm doing it, this is a rare occasion that I catch myself in the act.

"Playing a dangerous game darling." Yoongi came in closer and that appearance of him looking short was taken back because I'm now the one looking small. Even though we are the same height. But his aura was something that giants could fear. I stepped aside and watched as he chuckled under his breath and walked in moving his head around as he took a look around my apartment.

This is my first time inviting someone to my apartment other than my friends. Not even Taehyung has been here and I know his place like the back of my hand. The last guy that was here was my ex and I was happy to sing Irreplaceable while throwing his shit out.

We walked over to the living room where I tried my best to not act as nervous as I felt by propping my feet up on the couch and bringing my knees to my chin. Yoongi following behind me sat next to me by far enough to give us both some personal space. We sat in comfortable silence for a while but it didn't feel uncomfortable. I had light music playing while I was in the tub so it filled the silence of our words with a soothing melody.

"So.." His deep gruff voice boomed low through the room. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"What?" Blinking at his statement it didn't occur to me that he was referring to the state of my attire until the last second. I grew quiet and played with my fingers shaking my head lightly.

"Just a little," I say, chuckling softy. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled and then pulled out his phone from out his pocket. While watching him, I notice the veins in his arms move and flinch when his muscles would move just an inch. He must be working out lately.

"I was taking a bath when Sky called and told me you were on your way here."

He sucked in a breath and rubbed the back of his head before running his hands through his hair. I observed his face as he pressed his lips together. I'm guessing this wasn't a planned visit either.

"I didn't mean to pop up on you out the blue, especially since we only had one date but I couldn't stop thinking about you and I just wanted to see you again." Yoongi expressed which in return the color drained from out my deep enriched skin. His eyes were bewitching and put in a trance that made my head spin.

Never in my life would I think that I'll be sitting in my living room with a man professing something that makes him look vulnerable. But with Yoongi it doesn't even seem to faze him. He sits next to me with a grin on his face and softness in his eyes and I'm the one that looks the entire opposite.

"I-" The alphabet didn't even want to be spoken right now.

"You don't have to say anything now Noelle, but I want you to know what my intentions are with you." He shrugged like he didn't just ask something so pronounced and bold it should be against the law. But c'mon this is Yoongi, even on our date, he was very assertive with what he wanted.