Beautiful Little Fools

I've come down with something. Maybe a fever or I have the chills but for some reason, I'm so sick.

Taehyung thrusts into me with his hand secured around my throat and another gripping at the root of my hair. He's giving me my medicine, the antidote, the cure for someone who's become so obsessed with another person's body. He is the drug I want to take in the morning and evening. With his heavy breath gust over my nostrils with the smell of him and sex, I held onto his muscular body with everything I had.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He confessed without letting up his relentless punishment. I smiled up at him because I knew when he gets like this he was about to cum. I moaned and threw my eyes close when he brushed against my cervix. It's been bruised by him so many times I think it's grown resilient anytime we fuck.

Taehyung pulled out only for a short while and got on his side with me in front of him. He pulled my leg up and kissed against my neck while he realigned himself with my center and pushed himself back inside me. We both moan from that feeling of being connected again. For some reason, it feels so good to have him inside me, even if we aren't having sex just the feel of him makes me wanna be a little slut for him.

With my back against his chest, I arched when I felt just how deeper he could go in this new position. "F-Fuck.." I whined and he growled in my ear from it. His arms wrap around my waist and he increases his momentum making my moans get stuck in the back of my throat. Taehyung never stopped appreciating my body, almost like he was cherishing the ground I walked on.

His lips were everywhere and so were his very explicit moans. One day I want to top him just to see him whine and beg for me. I bit down hard on my bottom lip when he pulled my leg that was in the air to touch my ear. I screamed when slammed into me harder and our skin clapped vigorously that anyone can tell it wasn't my birthday anymore. His balls slammed against my soaked cunt and his grunts made all the pleasure more intense.

"Shit right there!" My chest heaved and my eyes were closed as I took it all in. I became super aware of my surroundings and bit down on the covers to stop my screaming.

"Nah I wanna hear you." Taehyung grabbed my jaw so that I was looking at those intense eyes of his. "I want to hear how good I'm fucking you. I want my neighbors to know what a slut you are for being so loud. Make. Them. Hear. You. Baby." He thrusts the words out and my eyes rolled to the far corners of my head. I could hear that deep chuckle when he saw the face I gave him, truly under his control.

I grabbed his face and kissed him with tongue. I fought for dominance and didn't win by the slightest. But my stomach began to churn and I knew I couldn't hold on any longer. I let out the longest moan in between kisses and my eyes watered. Taehyung looked at me, with eyes leaky and dark mascara mixing in with my tears, and did the unthinkable. He pounded into me even harder.

I didn't think it was possible for him to speed up the pace and yet the room began to spin and I became short of breath with every hard thrust. The bed we were on banged against the wall loudly and moved with us but Taehyung never falter. I was impressed by his stamina every time we did it because it was always better than the last.

"Fuck Noelle.." Tae groaned and bit harshly on the shell of my ear making me cry out. I released shortly after with my body shaking as it tried to come down from the ecstasy and Taehyung gave two final thrusts before he buried himself deep within me and came. Our breathing was everywhere and my body screamed for me to get some rest.

But Taehyung kissed the side of my head and hugged himself against my body. Shortly after I heard soft snores coming from him and I giggled softly to myself figuring all that stamina was quickly put out. He never did pull out so I felt more than whole and satisfied. Hearing his soft snores slowly put me to sleep as well. I think we both needed this.