Something New

We didn't go home that night.

It was late and I knew Aunt Melissa would talk my ear off about what happened while on the date. It would've been worst when she saw I couldn't walk. Taehyung had officially fucked me up quite literally. Once I got to his hotel he had to go get some ice because the soreness was just unbearable. And he thought it was so funny and it boosted his ego to see me in such a state.

But we stayed up until the birds started chirping. I was wrapped in his arms while he played in my hair, something I've grown very fond of as we talked about all kinds of things. This felt more intimate than anything maybe because of what we did. Tae told me it was the best birthday he's had in years which made me laugh and blush at the same time.

There no denying we're falling in deeper for each other and we're not even official. But what's different about this time is that we both know where one another's feelings lie and it isn't just about the sex. But man, have I missed having sex with him. It's like he takes the whole definition of sex and twists it around to fit him.

"Oh fuck!" My hands come in contact with the shower glass feeling its coldness surge throughout me but the feel of Taehyung's hands brought me warmth. This is what we've been doing. It almost feels like we're on a honeymoon and we're just trying to do shit cause we can.

His tongue licks my spine and reaches all way up to the shell of my ear and bites it. My sore walls clenched around him and he moaned loving how perfect I fit around him.

Water sprays down on us and creates steam throughout the entire bathroom and on the shower panels were remnants of where my body has been, with each violent thrust I feel closer to heaven.

"You feel so good." He said spreading my legs apart pinning me against the wall and picking up his pace.

I lost my breath, my sense of self, hearing the shower run and his grunts in my ear. He pulled out not giving me any time to react, bending down and licking my slit. My eyes popped open and I gasped which then turned into a whine. His tongue twirled on my clit and I moaned fogging up the glass.

I squirmed from the sensitivity of his pink muscle and drew in a breath. Tae used his hands and cupped my ass spreading them apart to set his face in deeper. I surrendered to him and pushed against his tongue feeling his mouth stretch into a smile. He dives into my pussy and the slurping sounds bounced off the walls.

"Don't stop." I moaned.

I forced his tongue deeper by grabbing the back of his head and moving my clit all over his tongue. His moans were muffled as he stroked himself while still giving my pussy attention.

Pants and whines came from out my mouth while I basically twerked in his face. He then pulled away and spread my folds watching my sticky mess spread apart and he licks his lips.

"You taste so good, Noelle." His voice feather over my clit adding pressure that made my heartthrob in my chest. Tae continues feasting on me with nothing to be shown for his behavior. He was doing this for his own pleasure, fuck me, the person who's so sensitive that I feel ready to die.

My legs shook and I called his name out loudly while my breathing got erratic. He held me up by my thighs and my back was arched to the point it ached but I was on a chase in my mind. My orgasm was there for the taking, it was so close I could feel it brewing in my stomach.

Taehyung pulled his lips away at the last minute but it was too late. My eyes squeezed shut and I slurred cursed words as my whole body shake like something was rumbling at my feet. This orgasm was like taking ecstasy.

I'm on a rollercoaster, anxious while climbing to the top, but as I reach the peak and I slowly feel the wind on my face coming down there's this feeling of enjoyment, pleasure. Even though my eyes are closed I imagine that I am on that rollercoaster as my cum drips down my legs.