Discover Each Other

That night I came home happier than I usually do and less drunk than I usually do. It felt so good talking with Yoongi that I didn't even want it to end. I found out so many interesting things about him like him being a music producer which explains why he could afford those prices and that he has a dog named, Holly. I kicked my shoes off and sighed contently going over all the things he did right.

He knows how to keep a conversation alive even with a bit of flirting here and there. He's a gentleman about things and when leaving the restaurant he held the door open for me and even paid the tip, which I put up a fight and lost trying to pay. It was such an experience and what was lovely about it all is that we'll be going on our next date very soon.

I know Sky is going to be excited, I could hear her voice already.

The start of class is always the most fun. It's when we get to pick our roles for the next mock trial in a few weeks and go over the case of the leading defense's choosing. I sat down with the intention of getting jury duty. Even though I could use all the points I could get by choosing the role of the defense attorney, I wanted to take it easy for the actual trial we'll have to do during exam week.

Everyone came in all pointing over at Jungkook and I could see Jimin laughing up a lung cause his face was so bright and shiny from laughing. I dryly laugh seeing them come over and Hobi dragging Jungkook by the forearm over to me and pulling down his shirt for me to gaze at a large hickey that was just turning red.

I gasp and smiled placing a hand over my mouth and squealed with Mina and Sky. Jungkook shyly looked down at the ground trying to keep his face hidden beneath his long locks of hair.

"Who were you sucking and fucking Kookie." I pestered, oohing and aahing at the fact that whatever he was doing, he got a reward to show us in the end.

"No one but Jimin." He directed our gaze over to the smiling face of a man and his smile quickly fallen and his cheeks became flush with embarrassment.

"No no wait!" Jimin stammered but we were already all over him asking him questions and I couldn't stop squealing like a schoolgirl because everything was just so funny.

"What do you mean wait it didn't take that many drugs to get you in bed with Jungkook did it?" Like a lioness stalking her prey, Mina appeared to look taller than Jimin as she stalked over to him making him walk backward to getaway.

"I wasn't even-" Jimin waved his hands up in his defense trying to let his voice be heard but the group wasn't here for that.

"Is that why you left early yesterday?" Jin asked making everyone pause and then he and the girls began squealing, holding hands, and jumping up and down making me bend over holding my stomach as I laughed hard. Jimin's mochi cheeks reddened at the apples and his lips squished together from him trying not to smile.

I actually think I'm shedding tears because the scene that was being displayed in class today was definitely one for the books. I gaze around the room to see our classmates standing around this semi-circle all smiling and laughing at us. We must look like a freak show to them. But I bet they're all used to it now since some of our peers have been in some of our classes before and just think this is normal.

"We didn't do anything." Jimin finally huffed out the truth. "I swear!"

"How could we trust you Jiminie when the evidence is damning." Namjoon showcased the hickey for him one more time just in case he didn't notice.

His round eyes squinted past Namjoon at Jungkook who couldn't stop giggling. His mouth twitched as he tried to contain it and Jimin placed a hand on one hip. He looked like a mother trying to squeeze the truth out of Jungkook.