Same Ol' Mistakes

I failed to keep my promise.

I said I wouldn't become one of Taehyung's playthings. And at the time, I meant it.

But as his lips graze against the skin of my neck I moan with the knowing that promises were meant to be broken.

I grabbed hold of that soft hair of his while his teeth sunk into my skin and I cried out loud from the feeling. He climbs on top of me, laying me on my back to look up at him in a daze. His breathing was dramatic and his eyes wander down my body until they stopped at my parted lips. He looked hungry and before I knew it that hunger was spread to me with a seal of a kiss that closed the open space between us.

With his body in between my body, I wrapped my legs around his waist drawing him closer to leave no space. Our kiss was soft, slow but demanding. And it started off like this until he got tired of it and it started to get heavier. The sound of our heavy breath mixed in with the soft music playing in the background. I moaned when I felt his tongue come inside my mouth eager to explore uncharted territories.

The pause between each stroke of his tongue when he kissed me drove me insane. The more I tasted him the more I wanted. My hips began to grind against his pelvis and I could hear the small grunts escape from his lips and boy did it turn me on. His hand pressed hard against my waist halting my actions and he pulled away from my lips with much force that saliva still connected us together.

Taehyung was looking down at me and I was looking up at him. We both didn't say a word and let the moment pass by us like the wind as we gazed at each other. It felt like the world stopped spinning, even for a moment, to watch what was about to transpire.

"What's stopping you, Noelle?" He reiterated his words from a month ago, only this time his voice was deeper and huskier than before.

I finally gave him his answer, "Nothing." And the word probably sounded like honey to him.

Taehyung smiled down at me and in one swift motion removed his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it somewhere in the room. I took this time to scan over his naked upper body and at what God has taken his time in heaven making. His shoulders were broad and his tan skin glowed from the natural lighting coming in from the windows. His skin almost looked soft to the touch and his abs were slightly defined but were there. I'm looking at perfection right now.

He bent down and pecked my lips, "My eyes are up here love." Tae smirked making my stomach tingle and feel all mushy.

"S-Sorry." I blushed, hiding my face and he chuckled at my antics.

"Don't act all innocent now kitty," Tae whispered. "I want to see this face when I eat my dessert." I could turn to the actual color red if it was possible and I then felt his hands slide up my shirt once again and I took this opportunity to take something off as well. I threw my shirt off and his hands immediately attached to my breast, needing and squeezing at them.

I squirmed at his touch wanting to feel a bit more and my hands slid down his chest to the button of his pants. Tae swatted my hand away, "Aht aht darling be patient and let daddy take care of all of you."

The word daddy was appropriate for the situation, and him in general. Because he was, daddy. Tae bent down over my pushed-up breast kissing over the sensitive skin with such grace and kindness. My head fell back on the floor with my eyes closed and my lips tucked underneath my teeth. His long, slender hands slide around my back and unclipped my bra and he slowly took the straps off like he was fascinated by them.

I let out the faintest sigh of pleasure as he hovered over my half-naked body and admired what was in front of him. A growing grin appeared on his face and he began to suck on my nipples, standing them to attention. I held the back of his head as I felt both tongue and teeth glide against my areolas and my back began to arch off the floor, feening for more attention. My moans were soft and hitched in the back of my throat when his hands skimmed down my stomach to the start of my jeans.