The Sweetest Taboo

Our lips glided over one another separating to then come together and make a sound that resounded on the car walls. His hands are everywhere, feeling across my skin and leaving fire in their wake.

My hips grind on him feeling his dick harden underneath me. We're in a dark parking lot that has no streetlights and it was enough for the stars to be their brightest. It wasn't long ago when we left the restaurant and decided to head back home.

His hands were on my thigh squeezing it every so often that it would create butterflies in my chest and pussy. I would cross my legs and see a smirk lift on his lips because he knew what he was doing to me. At a red light, he advanced only teasingly that his hands would creep underneath my dress and come so close to my heat only to retract and slide down to my knee.

He did so skillfully that my face became flushed and I couldn't stand it. I needed him. The next red light I wasted no chance and kissed him only to simmer down some of this fire he had started.

"I need you Tae," I whispered when our lips separated and our foreheads touched. "I can't stand it anymore..."

He glanced up at me with half-closed eyes and long lashes. "You missed me that much, huh?" He pecked my lips and I whimper. My panties are fully soaked that they feel so uncomfortable still being in. Like a bitch in heat I humped his leg just to feel something. Taehyung's deep chuckle ringed in my ears with his hands on my waist and allowed me to continue.

It feels funny that now I'm the one dry humping him when not too long ago it was the other way around. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck as I groaned and caught my bottom lip between my teeth. "Look how needy you are, getting off just from humping me." His breath still smells like the red wine we had. Its sweet smell lingered while I went a bit faster. My dress rose over my hips and my lacy thong was exposed.

He gripped my jaw and kissed me harshly taking my world on a test drive. His tongue slip down my throat and explored my mouth and it began to get sloppier. The sloppier it got the fast and harder I grinded. The friction of his muscular leg as he flexed them made me moan aloud and throw my head back. His hand connect to my ass and I groaned.

"Do you wanna cum, hmm? You want daddy to make your pathetic little pussy cum?" Taehyung cooed in my ear then bit on the shell and I closed my eyes shut.

"Ah please make me cum~Please..."

"You'll do anything for that nut won't you baby?" He smiled widely as I looked down and saw him kiss my chin then down my throat and around my neck. I'm not even close but this feeling is immaculate.

"Anything daddy." And I meant every word. His hummed vibrated off my body while he left his mark on my skin, branding me.

"What you gonna do baby? Show me." He told me and I giggled knowing exactly what I'll do to prove myself worthy. Sliding off his lap and over to the passenger seat, I glided my manicured nails over the large lump in his pants and sighed.

His dick twitches once I grabbed it and he lets out a soft grunt. I fluttered my lashes at him before looking back down rubbing him. I could see the stain I left on his pants and giggled again. "I never did get you a birthday present did I, daddy?" I licked over my lips grabbing for the zipper.

Tae sucked in air once I had his dick in my hands and started to stroke him. He feels warm while I glided my mouth over the tip and pecked it. Precum drips when I part and he lets out a cool moan from what he saw. Excitement surges through my body when I tasted him. I moaned once he was in my mouth and bobbed my head slowly just to readjust myself to his size again.

He cursed under his breath and leaned his head back on the headrest. I twisted my hands around his dick to lather my saliva all over.  I then hummed while deep throating and twisting my tongue down his shaft to make it messy. Taehyung buried his hand in my roots keeping it there.