My, My, My

The mirror showed my reflection as I stared at myself. If this was Noelle from a few weeks ago looking at me she wouldn't believe it. I bought everything off of Amazon using prime and it basically came in the next hour. Jeff Bezos outdid himself with that one. I'm at the Airbnb where the party is being held and the gang and I have been setting everything up the moment the sun had risen.

I deserve a drink. My body feels sore from all the back and forward I had to do but even so, I'm excited. Jungkook had posted it all over social media and it caught on like wildfire. Apparently, a lot of people are saying they're coming so we're expecting a full house tonight. Mina, Jin, Sky, and I did the decorations while JK and Jimin took care of the food. The house is huge since we all pitched in to pay for it and we booked it for this entire weekend to have more fun even after the party.

The house transformed thanks to Jin's creative ideas and us just taking orders from him. I will say that once I stepped in the shower my muscles relaxed and I gave in to the fatigue. But now I stand in front of this mirror stunned. The way my body has grown over the years to fill this corset top that makes my breast full and plump.

It clinches my waist to give a figure-flattering hourglass. A mini skirt that stops right at the show of my ass with a small lace and ruffles to match with chunky high heel boots, milky white wings, a feathery halo, elbow-length satin gloves, and a lace choker to top everything off.

I'm the closest thing to divine tonight.

I washed my hair the night before and blew it out and straighten it so it could match the look. Mina did my makeup, something soft but glamorous to enhance the allure of an angel surrounded by sinners tonight. My hands glided up my bare legs as I breathed it in. This is a start in a new direction. I've never done sexy costumes before since I didn't like the whole stereotype of having to dress appealing when I just wanna dress up as my favorite character.

But it's something about Yoongi that makes me wanna change that. For some reason, I want to expose myself to him. Maybe because he's never seen me like this before and he'll be the only guy that I've talked to that hasn't seen me naked.

I don't have a good track record with keeping it in my pants. The idea of Yoongi's feline eyes skimming their way down my body, his lips being licked over, his hands becoming finicky, all because of me makes my heart race with a thrill.

I can't wait. A knock at the door takes my eyes off my body and to the closed door. Mina and Sky both walked in now fully dressed in their costumes and we all gasps. Once we finished decorating we all went into our separate bedrooms to get dressed, this is our first time seeing what we decided to be.

"Oh my god!" Mina squealed as she took me in with her mouth hanging open. Her golden skin was painted over with a deep red. Her two-piece outfit paired with high heels made her legs elongate and I had to look up to her since she surpassed my height even in my heels. The points of the horns stood up in her hair and her makeup was too die for. Mina was the devil—or her alter ego. She painted her hands up to half her arm in black as the gloves and on her thigh was a garter. Mina has a graceful silhouette and everything went so well with each other.

Sky however looked like such a milf. She wore a long skintight midnight black dress with satin elbow-length gloves. The slit was deadly, going up her thigh and stopping at her hip which showed her red fishnets and red pumps. Her makeup was dark, her eyeshadow being black while her lips a true deep blackish color of marron. She even dyed her hair jet black for this costume. The black choker around her neck made her neck look longer and I wish I had her body.

"You look so...fuckable." Sky beamed and they both walked over to me to get a better look.

"Not as fuckable as you do Sky. Who're you supposed to be?"