Planet God Damn

The hallways were packed with bodies of people that there was no possible way someone could try and maneuver their way inside. Beer cans and bottles scattered the tables and floors but people stepped over them carelessly dancing to the blasting stereos. There was steady traffic to the fridge in the kitchen or coolers and discarded red cups everywhere.

I'm about a good ten Jell-O shots in and the jiggly taste has now started to slide down my throat like actual liquid now. There was someone actually making rounds with a tray of colorful shooters or Jell-O shots and I took it up to myself to take two back to back.

My whole body feels warm and cozy and I feel like I'm one giant vibrating being. Everything has become twenty times as exciting as it was a half-hour ago. The room spun as I pressed my ass against Yoongi's pelvis in the middle of the dance floor. I don't know how I got here but as the music pumped my blood and his hands found their way around my hips, I felt compelled to live my life wild and crazy.

"Your such a good dancer baby." He grunts into my ear as I controlled my waist winding my hips and body all over his lower regions. I laid my head against his shoulders and Yoongi wrapped his arms around my body and leaned in. His breath was all over my body making my hormones heighten.

In some parts of myself, I felt like another person. This alter ego of mines has taken full reigns of my body and is doing things I wished I had done a long time ago. I'm allowing her to set me free, even if it's for one night.

The partyers clamored as Jimin and Jungkook were back to their shenanigans again. Jungkook was upside down doing a handstand while Jimin held down the tap in his mouth. Everyone was screaming chug and as I looked around some more Sky and Namjoon were in a heavily heated makeout session on the couch. Her dress was slipping up to her ass and his makeup was smeared around his mouth. People watched but were too bothered with their own dates wanting to feel that passionate feeling too.

It was like an orgy was happening in the living room. Hobi was nowhere in sight, which he has been since the party began but he then he just comes through the screening door from outside almost coughing up a lung, and the smell of weed traveled with him.

He headed straight for the kitchen and took a slice of pizza from one of the boxes and ate like it was his last meal. I couldn't find Jin or Mina but I wasn't bothered with trying either as Yoongi's tongue slithered over my skin bringing my attention back to him.

I giggled with my lip tucked under my teeth and I whined my hips slower, feeling the pulse of my heart thrumb loudly in my chest. It was almost something guttural. Yoongi turned me around and crash-landed his lips on mine. I was caught off guard but swiftly got the rhythm of his and kissed him back.

We were in the shadows of this dark room that hid away our sins. We were so close to each other and his tongue tasted like that fragrant shot I've become too familiar with. I caught a glimpse of his face for one silver moment and couldn't be more pleased.

Yoongi's eyes were closed, as expected, but the flash of color lights from the disco showed me a universe of fireworks. Limitless was the feel of his hands gliding up my body and tugging on the flimsy material that cover up my bits. I wanted this all off, I wanted his costume off too as my hands grew minds of their own and explored his chest, anywhere that was unmarked by them. My legs have grown limp and I'm sure that it was Yoongi who was holding the both of us up now.

I felt a poke on my thigh, something had come alive and I smiled in the kiss knowingly. He groaned once feeling my hand cup him in his pants. Yoongi's hands then traveled down to my ass, cupping the cheeks and spreading them apart making me moan. His rough course hands run smoothly against my skin but were warm enough to make my spine shiver.