Acknowledgments

I'll make this brief when I say thank you so much for following me along with my hectic journey

I'll make this brief when I say thank you so much for following me along with my hectic journey. I could go on and on about the things I've gone through as I tried creating a story that rung truth to the real world while also encompassing the fact that love is naturally a fairytale in its own way.

This story was never supposed to end up the way it did but I'm proud of the results. Originally, Noelle and Taehyung were inspired by the main characters off of Nevertheless K-drama on Netflix but I went through my own patch of finding someone in early September which kinda took the wheel in that.

Overall things ended, I was going through a depression where I thought that I was a freak, that somehow I was unloveable in my own nature because I couldn't perceive the love language of touch. Even though I knew it was because of my trauma and lack thereof, I tried but being in a relationship with a guy who rather mocks me for liking BTS, than just supporting his girlfriend really made my mental health down a bit. Especially since he broke up with me two days before thanksgiving.

As I explained in later chapters I went up to Boston to visit my dad during winter break which was a break I definitely needed since my creativity for writing was in the drain. I was having a huge slump that I needed to get out of and while up there for the two weeks I wrote the majority of the chapters. Being up there made me glow in ways I didn't know I could glow which is why we see Noelle glow up too.

Between my characters for Hiraeth and Noelle, they are examples of me at my highest and lowest. Hiraeth is the highest and Noelle the lowest but each one describes me perfectly. I see myself in all my characters as I try to get them through each chapter the best way I could and I'm glad that we get a happy ending compared to poor Hiraeth lmao.

Thank you again for reading and I hope to be writing another book soon.