0.24| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

      As summer slowly faded into oblivion sixteen year old Teagan O'Ryan made it her mission to seize the last remaining weeks of freedom she and her group of friends had

The only problem was their bank accounts, or the lack thereof. Going absolutely wild on a extravaganza of a holiday was out of the window. Christ, even buying a bag of wotsits was out the window! Times were tough, especially now that Teagan was in debt with her parents.

       Katherine and Jason O'Ryan could give the toughest mob bosses a run for their money when it came to lending out ... well, money.
Truthfully, Teagan never usually had to pay back her loans from her parents, a few quid every now and then wasn't exactly denting their finances, but after Teagan's latest
'I'm independent! Stop treating me like a child!' Phase' her parents were dead set on making her regret it.

    And now she was truly down shits creek without a paddle! She had to fork out £50 for all new camping gear and equipment. All for this boring retreat Erin was dragging them to. luckily Her Ma had a spare pair of waterproofs, Teagan couldn't afford anything else, she'd even had to borrow her dads wellies. Totally a fashion victim.
     Honestly, if she wasn't already sporting her ugly outgrown and fading box dyed blonde hair, teagan would of cried.

     As part of her 'it's summer!! I'm free' phase. she was going through a lot of phases this summer. she made the decision to let her natural colour come back instead of frying her hair with bleach every fortnight.
But that didn't happen immediately and Teagan was impatient so she and Michelle ended up buying a cheap brunette hair dye from Dennis's and washed it out over Michelle's kitchen sink.

Teagan held a memorial service for her beloved bangs as she cut them off, inviting all her friends to mourn with her. Only Orla took the memorial seriously, even conducting a aerobics routine to the sound of Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' to express her condolences.

      And in a attempt to make money she had applied for any summer job possible.
For .... Unknown reasons Finola rejected her application, Dennis screamed at her until she left the shop, and her parents still refused to pay her a wage. Which left a very shallow job pool. The were no jobs in Derry, that's all you ever hear. The local blockbuster was a bust, but still she managed to rent back to the future for her and James to watch.

Her only option was her own personal idea of hell.

      2nd time around, a shabby little boutique/ record store/ book shop/ whatever the owner decide to sell....... was Derry's answer to any wannabe hippy kids prayers. Teagan often scoffed as she walked past, peering into the obnoxious storefronts orange tinted window at customers. What a bunch of nobs. Well, now she was unhappy to announce she indeed worked at the place.