0.1| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐧,𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"

꧁ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ꧂

𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 as they entered the school hall Teagan accidentally made eye contact with Jenny Joyce who returned the unwanted gesture and added in a little wave

𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 as they entered the school hall Teagan accidentally made eye contact with Jenny Joyce who returned the unwanted gesture and added in a little wave. She put one finger in the air and mouthed "just a minute"
Teagan spun around and groaned at her group of friends and James, they hadn't even been in school for ten seconds before Jenny Joyce happened to notice them and now she was going to bore them to death. "Jenny Joyce at 9 o'clock" she warned the group, Orla whipped round to look at the large clock mounted on the assembly hall wall Expecting to see Jenny Joyce up there.

"Hi, guys" Jenny waltzed over to them and smiled "Could I have a quick chat?"
The girls sarcastically returned the smile and nodded at her question.

Jenny Joyce scanned over them and noticed that Teagan had cut off a huge amount of her bleach blonde hair over the summer and the girl behind her had also done the same.
"You must be new. I'm Jenny" she pushed past Teagan to shake James's hand

"Great hair. Very bold I'd love to go that short but,sure I don't have the bone structure"

Teagan coughed to hide her laugh from James. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, no more than the others already had.
Michelle groaned and rolled her eyes "She's a fella Jenny"
Jenny recoiled back almost like she was disgusted "Anywhoo" she singsonged

Michelle copied her.
"Seriously, shoot me in the fucking face" she whispered to Claire and Teagan they both nodded in agreement.

"This is a bit awkward, but a part of my role as prefect is welcoming the new first-year students and its come to my attention that there was some sort of an incident on the bus this morning."
Michelle quickly jumped into defence mode
"There was no incident!"

Jenny shook her head and gave the group a condescending look "apparently, you guys threatened one of the new girls. Said you were gonna beat her up"

"That's lies!"
Teagan nodded in agreement " Yeah it's more like the other way round, she was an aggressive little fuck" claire and Erin groaned Teagan had truly dropped them in it now. There was no more denying it,

"No, I mean, we said it, but...as a joke" - "As in, 'we're gonna beat you up' but, like, in a jokey way."

Jenny scowled and Teagan began to think that was the only facial expression jenny could show. "Right. Well, the thing is, that's not actually funny, is it?. Like at all"

"Well, humour is subjective, really so..." claire replied whilst trying to stop her heart from exploding from fear.
"Now, the wee girl claims that she's not bothered,but reading between the lines.."

"Why are you reading between the lines?" Erin asked, offended

"I'm just not sure I believe her. I don't want to report you guys"