0.10| "𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥?"

꧁ 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 working the Sunday morning shift in her parents pub, She had practically begged them to give her the shift permanently, she hated going to church with a passion and would gladly work to avoid it, But today sh...

She had practically begged them to give her the shift permanently, she hated going to church with a passion and would gladly work to avoid it, But today she wanted nothing more than to be sat in church instead of serving grumpy customers behind the bar.

The much anticipated day had finally arrived and the kids from Russia were going home with family's today, Teagan had phoned Erin up first thing that morning practically begging and asking if she could come round later to meet it.
Erin had of course agreed, loving the attention her guest was gaining for her.

Teagan sighed, scrubbing a few pint glasses with a rag.
She checked the clock for the nineteenth time that morning, only ten minutes before her family would be back so that she could leave.

It was ten minutes too long.
A group of people who were regulars came up and ordered their usual, Teagan knew how to do it off by heart but today her mind was somewhere else.

She overfilled the glass and it spilt all over the floor and all over the bar, the men all tutted and Teagan had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from having at them.
She wiped the glass with the tattered cloth that they had on the side, teagan carefully repoured the drinks and glared at the men when she placed them in front of them.
Usually she wasnt this adjitated, but she just really wanted to get over to Erin's because of their Russian, but mostly because james would be there.

The two teens were now both aware of their mutual interest in one another, but neither of them had acted upon it, thus making them act awkward around each other.
If it was any other person, Teagan would just be outright and probably snog them on the spot, but this wasn't any other person, it was james Maguire, Who Teagan was fully convinced was the love of her life.

the last time the were alone with each other was at  the park, three weeks ago.
It felt like she was in hell every second that went past when she wasnt speaking to james.
James felt equally as crap, Teagan was the only who he had felt connected to in Derry. Without her he felt so lonely but he had no idea what to say to her.
So they were both stuck in relationship purgatory, both knowing they liked each other more than friends but both being too nervous to do anything.

"Teagan!" The voice of her mum brought her out of her james Maguire day dream.

"Yeah, mammy?" she asked, still distracted dazing off into space.

"I thought you were excited to go Erin's?" Her mother reminded her daughter, katherine shook her head at her daughters 'stupidity'
Katherine truly loved her daughter but Teagan truly had her stupid moments.

Teagan's eyes shot upto the grandfather clock in the corner of the pub, it said it was 20 past ten and teagan stood up quickly and the stool fell to the floor.
"I'm late," she squealed, grabbing her bag off the side and running out the pub doors.