0.14| "𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

꧁ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐧, faster than she'd ran before, and it was pretty obvious

she practically sprinted from hallway to hallway, opening and closing every single door she came across, popping her head in to see if she could find James or even Katya. Even if she had of found them by now, she definitely wouldnt' want to walk in on it.
God she'd be scarred for life.

After the fourth hallway was a bust, Teagan would of given up if her heart wasnt yelling at her to atleast try one more door, with a heavy sigh, Teagan put her hand on the doorknob and pushed, walking straight into Erin's back

"You dirty, dirty Brit" erin tutted at James, not even bothering to pay attention to the person who had bumped into her.
James looked Erin up and down, not having a flying fuck as to what she was on about.
"I beg your pardon?"

'I know what you're up to" erin spat, looking at him with a disgusted look on her face.

Teagan stepped out from behind erin, finally showing herself frowning at James, but he didn't even look at her.
At that hurt Teagan more than it should have.

"I'm not up to anything" James fumed, " I should be up to something, but I can't find the person I'm supposed to be up to it with, because this house is like a fucking maze!"

Teagan thought James looked really funny when he was angry, but she wouldn't let him know that.

"James, can we spe-." Teagan's request was cut off by Michelle, who was sat in the corner of the room on the phone.
"Shh! You'll scare Clive" she told them.

James and Teagan both looked confused, "who the fuck is Clive?" She asked.

Michelle sighed and turned to look at Artem, "Clive is a wee prod from east Belfast. Clive came back from Ibiza, got on the wrong bus at Aldergrove airport, Clive then fell asleep on the bus—."

Teagan zoned out in the rest of Clive's backstory, not really giving a shit about him, she had bigger things on her mind. Like her dickhead of a crush, James.

The bedrooms door opened again and whacked Teagan in the back of her head "fucking hell" she groaned almost instantly and put her hand over the area where a lump would definitely be forming soon.

Teagan glared at Claire and ignored her apology, instead walking into the middle of the room and sitting on the edge of the bed, far away from Clive but close enough to James that she could see him subtly checking to see if she was hurt.

Teagan felt like smirking to herself, Katya wishes James cared that much about her.
Suddenly, Clive jumped off the bed and grabbed Clare, staring right at her Union Jack covered tits.
Teagan didn't have time to snort with laughter, the bed quickly reacted to Clive standing up and it sent Teagan flying on the floor because she didn't have her full weight on it.